Fannie Mae REO Application – Realtors Apply!!!

BofA Sells Mortgage Rights to Fannie Mae

32 comments for “Fannie Mae REO Application – Realtors Apply!!!

1. Jim Graydon
    September 17, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Fannie Mae… How do I get approved with them?? I signed up on their portal a few years ago and have signed up with their outsourcers. I did receive a few listings from Phoenix Asset a year ago but nothing since. I heard they lost the FNMAE contract. Any suggestions??

2. September 9, 2011 at 11:54 am

Poncie,
    I have signed up for your real estate news, but what I want is to apply to become an REO agent. How do I get the application?
    Thanks~ Sharon Mobley RealtorR

• September 9, 2011 at 11:58 am

Hi Sharon, Now click on the REO Application tab and input the password provided via email. Click on the REO application and apply. TrustedLatino

3. September 1, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Poncie: I signed up on your web site, but you never sent the login information. Can you please send that? Thanks. – Brad

4. Henry Liu
    August 30, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hey Poncie, I like your video. Cool. thanks for the subscription.

Henry Liu

5. Shannon
    August 30, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hi, How do I get the password? 🙂 Thanks~! And great job on your website!– Warm Regards, Shannon PMZ Real Estate

6. August 29, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Hey Poncie, Paul Currie here, YES, I would like to get in on the REO business. But, what keeps me from it is the amount of funds you have to have in reserve to take care of the REO homes repairs and utility bills. Talk to me. The trusted One to another one of trust, Paul Currie

• August 29, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Hi Paul. Be sure to subscribe to my site to receive your REO application. With ALL REO companies you will have to pay for UTILITIES bills upfront, including utility liens. New Vista REO, they service several banks. You will have to rekey some and not others. Have to pay for repairs and not others. My advise is to have a nest egg or line of credit. Watch my “Trusted Millionaire Tip #1” video coming soon for tips on creating a nest eggs for REOs.

Trusted Latino

7. rachellesilva
    August 29, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Very Cool video… Rachelle

8. Rosalie Rios
    August 26, 2011 at 11:54 am

Hi Poncie

Yes I like your Video and I am intereste dand getting more from the REO business, would it be hard since I’m with PMZ? I herad they only give out so many to 1 company? please put me on your list!
    rosalie Rios

• August 26, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Hi Rosalie, be sure to subscribe to receive a REO application. Enter your email into the subscribe tab and then confirm email. You will then receive a password to the REO Application tab. The REO pie is huge and with 1.3 million home loan borrowers at risk of foreclosure, now is the time to apply. Opportunity knocks. TrustedLatino

9. August 26, 2011 at 9:20 am

Hola Poncie, very unique. How to apply, on the REO?

• August 26, 2011 at 9:40 am

Hi Vanessa, you have to subscribe poncie.com. Confirm the email. Then you will receive passwords to access the REO application tab. Fill out the REO application and then let me know…
      TrustedLatino

10. Ana Caceres
    August 23, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I was looking at your listing 1809 Brisas Ct, Modesto, CA 95358. I followed your website and watch your video. So here I am asking if you could help me get into REO listings. Can we talk so that I can give you a brief personal history of where I am today.

Thanks and I look forward to hear from you.
    Respectfully,

Ana Caceres

• August 23, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Hola Ana, Thanks for watching poncie.com your trusted real estate news. First things first, you have to subscribe to the site. Confirm the email. Then you will receive passwords to access the REO application tab. Fill out the REO application and then let me know…
      TrustedLatino

11. August 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Any news on the Reo’s for Fremont and the bay area? I did sign up like you asked me to do. Have not heard a thing. Share the wealth my friend. lol
    Thanks Jo
    PMZ Realtors
    Jim and Jo Cates

12. Carlotta Diaz
    August 19, 2011 at 9:40 am

Poncie: This is great, you are awesome. I like it. Very unique.
    My regards

Carlotta Diaz

• August 19, 2011 at 11:20 am

Gracias senorita. Be sure to subscribe. TrustedLatino

13. Darcy
    August 19, 2011 at 12:17 am

Great video!…thanks for sending. I’ll be checking this out.

Darcy

• August 19, 2011 at 11:20 am

Thanks Darcy, Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you can receive passwords to acccess the REO APPLICATIONS tab above and access our “Coming Soon REO list” above. Stay tuned for next weeks video on “What to Do Next”. Thanks for watching, TrustedLatino

14. mrjosej33
    August 18, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Hi Poncie, I signed up and I never got a lo gin and I still can’t access the coming soon listings, can you please just tell me the info ? Thanks ! Your videos have no audio when you talk… Thanks Poncie ! BTW why would you want other REALTORS to get REO’S ? I am already signed up with Fanni Mae but get nothing from them ? Are you using this as a recruiting tool ??? Thanks again Poncie !

15. August 18, 2011 at 8:41 am

Good morning Poncie,
    Like your website and YES, I would like more information on applying for REO’s. Your mentorship would be mostly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Teresa Suegav

• August 18, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Hola Teresa, first things first. You need to SUBSCRIBE. SUBSCRIBE to the right by entering your email address and confirming the subscribe email afterwards. Then you will receive passwords to acccess the REO APPLICATIONS tab above and access our “Coming Soon REO list” above. Stay tuned for next weeks video on “What to Do Next”. Thanks for watching, TrustedLatino

16. August 17, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Hi Poncie please give me more info on the REO how to apply, I dont have a lots of experience but if I can have a good mentor.

• August 18, 2011 at 9:38 am

Hola Cecilia, thank you for watching & thank you for Subscribing. YOu should of received an email with your member passwords. You can now access the REO APPLICATION tab above. Start filling out REO application and stay tuned for next weeks video on “What to Do Next”. TrustedLatino

17. Richard Domagalski
    August 17, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Nice job on video
    Now what?

• August 18, 2011 at 9:02 am

Hi Richard, next step is to SUBSCRIBE to the right by entering your email address and confirming the subscribe email afterwards. Then you will receive passwords to acccess the REO APPLICATIONS tab above and access our “Coming Soon REO list” above. Thanks for watching, TrustedLatino

18. Violet Havard
    August 17, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Hola senior, pretty cool. We all laughed. I have to say you were pretty entertaining. And I like that you ended it with looky-loos wanting to know more. Like WHERE IS THE FREE LIST?

• August 18, 2011 at 8:58 am

Hola senorita, the FREE list is located in the REO APPLICATION tab above. You will need your member password to access this page. Thanks for watching 🙂
      TrustedLatino

• August 29, 2011 at 11:11 am

I would like to become an REO agent for Fannie Mae. Tell me how. Jan-ette

• August 29, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Hola Jan-ette, be sure to subscribe to my site to receive an REO application. Enter your email into the subscribe tab and then confirm email. You will then receive a password to the REO Application tab above. Fill out the REO application and submit. TrustedLatino