Keep Your Home California Homeowner Assistance


Homeowners, have you suffered a financial hardship? CALHFA (The State of California’s Housing Finance Agency) might be able to help.

“Keep Your Home California” is a free service for homeowners who have suffered a financial hardship. They can help you stay in your home, maintain an affordable mortgage payment and/or avoid foreclosure. Before you STOP making payments, give them a call to see if you qualify.

Some of the programs offered are:

  • Unemployment Mortgage Assistance
  • Mortgage Reinstatement Assistance Program
  • Principal Reduction Program
  • Transition Assistance Program

This service is only available in California. It is federally funded. The state has received $2 billion, yes $2 BILLION to help distressed homeowners.

Keep in mind that not everyone will qualify but it doesn’t hurt to try. Click on this link “Keep Your Home California” to see if you are eligible or call (888) 954-5337 (KEEP).

Funny thing is, I have not heard a success story. Have you? Let us know…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *