How to Apply to UTLS REO

ATTENTION REALTORS!!

We’ve all heard, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.” I know it’s cliché, but it may hold some truth. One of my network buddies from Southern California shared an REO application to UTLS REO with me. Now, I’m sharing it with all my “poncie.com” registered network buddies.

About UTLS REO: UnitedTech Lender Services, Inc. (UTLS) through its Default & Title Services and its Technology & Outsourcing Services divisions serves lenders, servicers and other companies in the mortgage and financial services industries throughout the United States. UTLS’ National REO Management Services provide an all-inclusive process designed to quickly and efficiently dispose of REO properties, while at the same time maximizing return to its clients.

If you are a registered user you can download the application by clicking on the REO Application tab above. Enter your password and click on the UTLS link.

If you are not a registered user yet and would like a copy of the REO application, either enter your email in the subscribe below or email me. We will add your email to our REO list and notify you whenever we upload a new REO application. All we ask, is that you tell other realtors about our site.

25 comments for “How to Apply to UTLS REO

1. SERGIO FRANCO
    January 30, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Does UTLS have REO’s.

2. January 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Thanks for sharing!!

3. Matt Helganz
    January 10, 2012 at 10:25 am

I sent in an application to UTLS over a month ago that I received from you(and I have REO experience and active accounts). I have since tried several times to follow up on the status of my application with them both via phone calls (Jimmy Ngyuen) and the email address they left to check on status. No one has responded and I am curious if you have any idea why that might be. In your past experience have you received communication back from them quickly?

Lastly I am not too far from their offices in Irvine, as I am located in the LA area. Do you think it would appropriate to pay them a visit in person? I am willing to do what it takes to go the extra mile and get these accounts. Your opinion on the matter is much appreciated, thanks

• January 10, 2012 at 10:28 am

Hello there, we treat REO companies as huge clients. Realtors, spend a great deal of time showing property, go to numberous listing appointments for short sales, but have a hard time being persistant chasing REO companies. My advise is to be persistant. Door knock. Yes, pay them a visit! Do what ever it takes. If you get their business, you gained alot more than that one short sale lead or buyer. As Rocky said, “GO FOR IT!” TrustedLatino

• Matt
        February 29, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Poncie,

I could not agree with you more about being persistent. As I mentioned I have scored some nice accounts but always want more. I would not have what I do if I was not persistent (border line annoying) and not willing to take “NO” for an answer.

I also agree that one REO account is worth several of anything else. I personally do not even work on short sales, my last short sale listing was in 2008 and I will not show them to buyers. I like to work smarter not harder….

I have one more question for you from one agent in the industry to another. Do you have any thoughts on REOCON in Dallas at the end of the month? I have unfortunately fell victim to some of these money wasting companies that promise everything and deliver nothing but I am not sure how the conferences fair. They seem to be promising quite a bit of elbow rubbing with asset managers but at $795 (plus lodging and travel) that is an expensive crap shoot. Have you been to this or any other REO conventions and if so have they ever paid off for you?? Do you really have the opportunity to get accounts? I appreciate all of your help so far!

Thanks

Matt

4. January 8, 2012 at 7:47 am

Thanks for sharing.
    I subscribed, how do I get the password?

5. January 5, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Thanks Poncie I did receive the application but my question to you or anyone else what are you supposed to put at where it asks who is the rep you use at UTLS, or did everyone just send it in blank on that part? If so did anyone get a response?

• January 5, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Jimmy Nguyen, Vendor Manager for UTLS REO as stated on the application

6. January 5, 2012 at 8:23 pm

good post Frank!

7. Frank Popeleski
    January 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm

This is just a real bad thing with me. I see this all to often. Lazy agents who want everyone to deliver to them leads. If you cannot follow simple directions, give it up. You were most generous in helping out here. I appreciate that very much. I hope this is a good year for you. It is a great start of the year for me.

8. Frank Popeleski
    January 4, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Thanks Poncie. To Ana, Sheri and Fran and any others looking for an application by asking Poncie to send you one. My first thought is this – READ the instructions! If you cannot follow them how on earth are you going to manage an REO? His post said to either send him an e-mail or go to the site to download it. It appears that others have done just that. Putting a litte effort in will not hurt anyone. Again, Poncie, thanks for sending this out to everyone

9. Juan Lima
    December 14, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Hi Poncie, I registered but I did not receive a password.

Thank you.

• December 15, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hi Juan, password resent. Let me know if you do not receive it.

10. December 14, 2011 at 6:40 am

Please send me the password.

Thanks.

• December 14, 2011 at 9:04 am

Hola, password has been emailed to you 🙂

11. Dawn
    December 7, 2011 at 8:53 am

Hi
    I just signed up on your site but I believe I need a password to get REO application.

Dawn

• December 7, 2011 at 9:03 am

Thanks – password & REO app on it’s way. TrustedLatino

12. Reetesh Sood
    November 28, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Hey Poncie,

I actually forgot the password…anyway you can send it to me again?

Thanks

• November 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm

LOL – no worries. Password emailed to you. Thanks

13. November 21, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Need Logins and UTLS Application Please

• November 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm

By now, everyone should have the password. Don’t be lazy, fill it out, LOL.

14. November 21, 2011 at 11:36 am

I love the efforts you have put in this, thankyou for all the great content .

15. Robert Newsom