NEW FANNIE MAE ONLINE OFFER SYSTEM: How to submit an offer!

Create your free REO Fannie Mae profile at Zillow [CLICK HERE]

ATTENTIONS AGENTS/BROKERS:

On February 2, agents and brokers representing buyers in all states are required to submit offers exclusively on the web site. Fannie Mae’s HomePath Online® Offers system-which collects offers and manages the submission process on properties listed on HomePath.com- will be available nationwide!

Required Actions
Beginning February 2, Listing Brokers will be required to use HomePath.com to collect and negotiate offers with Selling Agents for all Fannie Mae properties (This has already taken effect in CA).

LISTING AGENTS: Please note that this program does not change the existing requirement for Listing Brokers to enter and manage offers on HomePath properties using their systems of record (i.e. TRAX, AMN, Equator, etc.). Meaning, you still have to sumbit a complete contract package via Equaltor or system of record. The selling agent submit the offer online (homepath.com) then they send you the offer and you submit the offer to your system of record (i.e. TRAX, AMN, Equator, etc.). Don’t forget to update the MLS. Place the following sentence in the Agent Only Remarks in all MLS listings (unless prohibited by MLS): “The seller has directed that all offers on this listing be made using the HomePath Online Offer system at the HomePath website.”

SELLING AGENTS: Be sure to submit your buyers offer on the homepath.com site, then email the complete contract package to the Listing Agent.

REMINDERS: After February 2, only offers submitted to the listing broker/agent through the online offer system should be accepted.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact your Asset Manager.

More articles: How to Make a Fannie Mae Offer [CLICK HERE]

NOT A PONCIE.COM NETWORK FRIEND?? Stay up-to-date on the REO world. Enter your email below:

11 comments for “NEW FANNIE MAE ONLINE OFFER SYSTEM: How to submit an offer!

1. irene
    July 12, 2014 at 6:29 am

I am trying to post my offers in equator. I have one offer that is full price but the rep keeps rejecting it. I got a message from them saying not to show repairs on offer. I had submitted offer showing they were mortgaging $23000 over asking for cost of repairs, and the sales rep doesn’t want to see that on the offer. I thought I had to present offer exactly how it is given to me. Can someone advise how to upload these offers properly. I don’t want to get chewed out again, I just want it explained properly so I can do it right and not aggravate sales rep or get aggravated myself.
    Irene Anderson

2. Jasmin
    July 11, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Sounds like our our all inclusive marketplace.

3. Jack Holder
    April 11, 2013 at 9:02 am

Working my first offer from a co-broker. On line instructions are no help except to tell me to contact the asset manager who is also no help. I have eight different phone numbers I have been sent to–it usually makes a circuit back to the first number I called. Trying to upload the co-broke documents in AMN, but neither the AMN people nor the HomePath people know how to do it.

• April 11, 2013 at 10:29 am

Did you download the step-by-step guide? There is also a free webinar & tutorial. See links above.

Download Instruction for Submitting an Offer
      Download a step-by-step guide
      View the Online Training Webinar for Selling Agents
      Mini Tutorial: Making An Offer

[poncie.com]

4. Isabel Elsesser
    February 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I like speaking to people.

I do not like jumping thru hoops to give you an offer.

5. Terri Des Jardins
    January 31, 2012 at 11:21 am

Seems easy enough and very nice for the listing agent as the selling agent is required to enter there own offers.

Terri Des Jardins
    Broker/Certified Instructor at John L Scott
    Greater Seattle Area

6. Darla Espinoza
    January 31, 2012 at 9:47 am

Yes I’ve already had the pleasure of working one….just a matter of getting used to it!

Darla Espinoza
    REO & Short Sale Specialist at First Team Real Estate Temecula

7. January 31, 2012 at 9:44 am

This is going to be an excellent tool but if you are getting your assignments through an outsourcer, you’ll will still need to upload the offers into EQ & ResNet. …just got that confirmed yesterday. Not sure how long we’ll need to do this this.

8. January 31, 2012 at 9:21 am

Excellent and valuable information! I am training the agents in my office tomorrow on the new offer system and will use some of this info in that training. I appreciate your sharing!
    Beth Wheeler
    Bowling Green, Kentucky

9. Debbie Hanich
    January 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

We submitted on last week we now have counter terms but not an actual counter form. Waiting to see what happens next

10. January 30, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I submitted in an offer on a HomePath property about 3 weeks ago, It was not that hard to do, just remember that HomePath only wants certain docs and no others. I was in a Highest & Best offer, 2 times(did not know). We lost the 2nd go round. I could not get any information from the listing agent about the process and how long it takes to get an answer. It would have been easier if I had help with the process.