Sticky: [RERUN] Bank of America REO Outsourcing to New Vista REO

Attention Bank of America REO agents. New Vista REO is now servicing assets for Bank of America. If you handle BofA properties or would like to, be sure to sign up below.

New Vista is the premier asset management company that delivers REO disposition services for mortgage bankers, mortgage investors, and regulated financial institutions in all States.

New Vista is always looking for new Real Estate Broker Partners. Do you have a long history in working with a diverse group of homebuyers? Do you have years of real estate experience in supporting the multicultural homebuyers, but are looking to make the REO listing a central part of your real estate business? Even if you have limited experience in the REO side of the business. New Vista needs brokers to help us handle the volume of properties coming their way from lender/servicer partners.

Click on the link below to apply. You will need your poncie.com Netword password. Do not have one? Enter your email below and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be.

Dont forget to follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ponciecom

PREFERRED REO LENDER

LT

37 comments for “Sticky: [RERUN] Bank of America REO Outsourcing to New Vista REO

1. Gerry
    October 29, 2012 at 12:10 pm

But here is the question that i have

Hi everyone. I was told that in order to get BOA property i need to work with a BOA mortgage person. Does any one know if it’s true and if so how do you get a mortgage person from BOA that will put you as a preferred agent

• October 29, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Greetings Gerry,

My answer to your question is “no”. I have been a preferred BofA REO agent since 2009 and do not and have not worked with a BofA mortgage lender. Have you applied to BofA direct? Here’s a link: http://poncie.com/reo-applications/bank-of-america-forms/

• Dave Doran
        November 26, 2012 at 11:29 am

Hello.

Thanks again for your great info. We have also been REO BofA Preferred for a few years. We quickly sold a New Vista BofA REO for full price to a cash buyer day 1 but haven’t received any more assignments. Any tips or recommendations? Thanks, Happy Sales – Dave Doran

2. Barry Newman
    October 27, 2012 at 1:04 pm

My score card for Bank of America is the highest possible of 100. Are there any asset managers out there that are looking for a great team of agents who list REO’s in the Chicago & Metro area?

Posted by Barry Newman
    Broker, @properties
    Glenview, Illinois

3. Barry Newman
    October 27, 2012 at 1:03 pm

I am a Bank of America REO listing agent. How can I get in with New Vista? I’m in the Chicago area

Posted by Barry Newman
    Century 21 Premier Properties, Willow Lake Real Estate
    Greater Chicago

4. Irene C Bryan
    October 27, 2012 at 10:31 am

this is one of my most productive sites………very much appreicate the emails with new opportunities. As a Broker and Appraiser i recommend The Trusted Latino to all my friends!!!

5. February 27, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Hey There!
    I am so excited about this website. Thanks

6. February 25, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Poncie- Thanks for the New Vista info. I went to fill out their form and discovered they require “general liability insurance.” What’s the deal with that?

7. Robert
    February 22, 2012 at 10:55 am

Hello,
    Password needed for the New Vista Application please. We have applied with them in the past. Do we need to re-apply or is this simply a diffferent application? Please advise.

• February 22, 2012 at 11:32 am

Hi Robert, email has been sent to you via email. This is an online application for New Vista. Be sure to follow up. I recommend following up just like you would follow up if you received a call from a regular seller that wanted to know what their house was worth. Prospect, prospect, prospect. TL

• Ron Bates
      October 28, 2012 at 9:42 am

TrustedLatino.
      Would very much like the password to sign up with BofA/New Vista.
      Have been doing BPOs and selling REOs in Northern California for over 6 yeasrs,but never could get any listings from them???
      Thanks
      Ron

8. February 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm

I do a lot of inspections for BOA on their REO properties. I perform inspections in WDC, MD, N Va, S Pa, Del, and Philly. If any REO Agents need a Good Consultant with over 4,800, and 18 years in business, make contact. I also have a proven way of moving inventory. Sam

Posted by Sam Smargissi

9. February 20, 2012 at 12:16 am

I am direct with B of A and also have assets with 3 other servicers. The dates are different for each company. I have received the webinar information directly from B of A and just received a 2nd request from a servicer for a different day. Both are scheduled for this week.

Posted by Marta DuPree

10. February 20, 2012 at 12:13 am

Does B.O.A have damaged foreclosures sitting on their books, while waiting to sell the more easily sold undamaged properties? We work within a banks budget,JUST REPAIRING THE DAMAGE, making the Foreclosure more appealing, while leaving the work poitential buyers anticipate in a Foreclosure. Please view my web site for more information, Maybe we can help get some of those damaged foreclosures off the banks books! Thank you! http://www.wemakehomessalesready.com

Posted by Justine D. Simone

11. February 19, 2012 at 4:26 am

I have submitted my application several months ago and have not heard anything from New Vista or B of A. Thank you, Pam

12. Mark S (Markus)
    February 18, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Hello Poncie,

I understand this posting is for REO Agents, but I and my Partners are direct to a huge network of buyers (proofed up to the multiple BBs) looking for distressed assets nationwide. Our current wheel house of sourcing assets are SFRs/COMM/ MULTI FAM/ RETAIL MIX USE (but primarily SFRs & MULTI FAM), with pricing .45 to .70 cents on the dollar with quick closings after short DD period. We prefer to deal directly with asset managers and have no issue letting our buyer deal direct to the asset manager. If interested, please advise to: mrivers@tier1allocation.com or marks@nvescogroup.com
    Many thanks,
    Mark S (Markus)

13. February 17, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Hi there, how do you apply, or summit your application
    to these Asset Management Companies.
    Sincerely,
    Alonso Umanzor
    Tarbell Realtors
    714-356-6654
    alonso@tarbell.com

14. Yosef "Joe" Beane
    February 17, 2012 at 10:40 am

Poncie,

I’ve been pending status with New Vista for about a year. Do you have any suggestion on how to be approved?

Yosef “Joe” Beane
    Keypoint Realty

• February 17, 2012 at 10:45 am

Hola Joe, FIRST THINGS FIRST: you should subscribe to our REO Network. We provide Trusted Real Estate News, tips on How to Become an REO Agent, Money Making Tips for All. News and information you can TRUST. Other REO agents share their knowledge as well.

New Vista suggestions: I suggest prospecting them. Just like you prospect a normal seller. You call them, email them, send them post cards. Follow up, follow up, follow up.

15. Michael Thompson
    February 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Appreciate it, think I am already signed up with them though, I’ll re-submit the application…thanks

Michael Thompson
    Sunshine Realty of S.W. FL., Inc
    Mobile: (239) 340-1685
    Fax: (239) 210-3775

16. Kathy Fuhriman
    February 16, 2012 at 12:17 pm

When do the passwords get sent after subscribing?

17. Jane
    February 16, 2012 at 9:54 am

Could you forward me a password please

18. February 16, 2012 at 9:05 am

I just signed up, hoping to see results soon.
    Carrie Lynn Leonard

19. Chris
    February 15, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Need a password please…

• February 15, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Thanks Chris, passwords have been emailed to you.

20. nia
    February 15, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I just signed up 🙂 looking forward to news you can use!

• February 15, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Thanks Nia, passwords have been emailed to you.

21. Mike Ramirez "Google Me"
    February 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Do you know if BOA assigns direct ? I do some outsourcing but curious if they do direct.
    People say CHASE doesnt hire agents direct but they do. I am curious if BOA is the same way.

• February 15, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Hello Mike, yes, BofA assigns properties direct. I have BofA direct. In fact, we received a new assignment today.

22. Gary
    February 14, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Hi,
    I do subscribed, but unable to get access the password to go over the valuable information. kindly forward.
    Regards.
    G

• February 15, 2012 at 9:28 am

Thanks Gary, passwords have been emailed to you.

23. February 14, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Hi,TrustedLatino, I have been unable to subscribe to and sign into your site to take advantage of the great info you have been us.

• February 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Hi Norman, just sent you another email with the passwords. Please save the email for future references as we continue to upload new REO applications 🙂

24. February 14, 2012 at 5:34 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your knowledge and all of your assistance!

Abra Barnes, REALTOR, RE Instructor
    VP-Marketing & Agent Development
    Barnes & Associates P.C. REALTORS
    205-328-3330 Office
    205-222-9759 Cell
    “A REALTOR With Your Needs & Best
    Interest At Heart!”

25. February 14, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I’ve been looking to get in to REO’s for a while. It takes a special kind of Realtor , a team and system. I am also a licensed class A contractor of which I have numerous tradesmen and sub contractors. Just need a chance to perform.

• February 14, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Have you applied to REO companies? What efforts are you making??