26 comments for “Tutorial 3 of 3 – How to do a QUALITY BPO (Broker Price Opinion) [VIDEO]

1. Anonymous
    March 23, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Hello poncie,
    What kind of class do you recommend that will teach me to do the BPO accuratelty. All the inormation are valuable and impotant. Thanks very much for everything.

2. Peggy D. Middleton
    March 21, 2012 at 10:49 am

Thanks very much for the tutorials on BPO’s. I currently have been doing BPO’s for 2 years now. That tutorials was detailed and to the point, excellent information!!! Can not wait to get started with REO Listings. Thanks again,

Peggy D. Middleton

3. babla1122
    February 24, 2012 at 10:56 am

hi poncie,
    Thanks for your help. I really need to findout about where to find the stat of particular area of employment that reflects the local housing market. We use northstarmls but i don’t know weather there is anything like that. Can i findout in a different way and match that up with the local market. How many reo’s ad rental effects the subject property,if you can explain that to me pls.

• February 24, 2012 at 11:00 am

Hello Amigo,

This is much more advanced than trying to explain via email. This would require a one-on-one training course. I recommend taking a Five Star BPO/REO class or check with your broker.

Maybe in the future I will do an Advance BPO video with Adjustment and other tips. Sorry I could not assist.

I noticed you are NOT a poncie.com Network friend. You haven’t subscribed. We offer free REO applications that you can apply for. Take advantage. TL

4. Katherine Torres
    February 23, 2012 at 9:44 pm

I learned something new thank You, Katherine torres

Posted by Katherine Torres

5. February 23, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Hi Poncie
    Thank you and yes your 100% correct on how to do a QUALITY BPO and like you said BPO is your resume.

Posted by David Azimi
    REO Agent, RESNET ProAmp Certified, Equator Platinum Certified, SFR
    San Francisco Bay Area

6. clairehufana
    February 22, 2012 at 3:17 pm

It’s from the Thundercats cartoon.

7. February 22, 2012 at 11:42 am

It is “The Cat’s Lair” form the t.v. show ThunderCats!!!
    Love that show!!!

8. Art Rodriguez
    February 22, 2012 at 7:06 am

The home Of the Thundercats.

9. Tasha Ford
    February 21, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Do you have any recommendations on how to get accepted? Any key words to put on application. I haven’t had an REO account , only about five years experience as an assistant to a 25 year veteran agent.

Sent from my iPhone

Tasha Ford
    PMZ Real Estate
    1230 E. Orangeburg Ave.
    Modesto,CA 95350
    (209)548-4505
    (209)576-6839 Fax
    (209)602-2566 Cell
    License# 01871620

10. Gary Lambert
    February 21, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Thundercats -thundercats Hoooooooo

11. February 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Yes, Poncie, my Trusted Latino Amigo 🙂
    We need a tutorial on BPO Adjustments!
    I will eblast to my office!

12. Ashley in Vegas
    February 21, 2012 at 5:26 pm

LOL!
    I really like your site 🙂
    Wish you had gone into the adjustments … I am trying to teach a few agents the ropes & your videos are fun and educational..
    I will sent this to some greenies 🙂
    If you have anything on adjustments, that would be perfect!

• February 21, 2012 at 5:32 pm

LOL thanks. Adjustments, hmmm. You just gave me an idea! Title “BPO ADJUSTMENTS” Tutorial

13. Rico Swoosh Cedeno
    February 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hahaa i hv to answer this. I can tell eith out any help. Thunder cats boyyyyy!! “Cats lair” Oh and by the way real creative video brother!

14. February 21, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I like your campaign! Great job!

15. ashley grimes
    February 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Where is One & Two?

16. February 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Hi Poncie
    I always enjoy getting your emails with so much helpful information, thank you!! I have no idea about the background 🙂

Have you received any new REO assignments recently? We are completing repair work for all banks and outsourcing companies and would love the opportunity to help with the repairs on your listings as well. Let me know when you should need some bids completed.

We are also a Certified 203k Contractor and can help your Buyers with their 203k Renovation projects and investors with their remodels as well. Don’t keep us a secret, we would love to help!!

Contact me when you need a bid completed!

17. rsponble-nycap.rr.com
    February 21, 2012 at 3:17 pm

The back ground is from Thundercats.

18. The Andries Team
    February 21, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Cat’s Lair the headquarters of the Thundercats this weeks background.

• February 21, 2012 at 11:39 pm

CONGRATULTIONS Andries Team! You are correct. Thank you all for playing and watching. Andries Team, please email me your address so that we can send you your Starbucks card, woo hoo. TL

19. Paul