CoreLogic REO BofA Agents – NPI “3 Strike Rule” + Forms to Download

Attention CoreLogic REO Bank of America Agents: As preferred CoreLogic partners, we are responsible for ensuring that necessary precautions are taken to protect our customer information from the risk of exposure. Our performance scorecard may be negatively impacted if we upload information that is identified as Non-Public Information (NPI), formerly known as Customer Sensitive Information (CSI).

For a list of violation items, read our Bank of America NPI blog by clicking [HERE].

CoreLogic has provided NPI Training Materials to protect against NPI violations from being uploaded into Equator. We have uploaded copied of the materials in the REO Application tab above. Click on the “REO Application” tab, then click on CoreLogic. Enter your poncie.com network password. Print, review and immediately begin using the attached CoreLogic NPI disclosure and forms for each of the following Equator tasks:

• Pre-Approval Task – use Proof of Funds Form
  • Utilities Task – use the Initial/Final Utilities Form
  • Send Signed Contract Task – use the Earnest Money Deposit Form

NOTE: We also have a link to apply to CoreLogic REO if you are not an REO agent with them.

Don’t have a password? Not a poncie.com Network friend?? Enter your email to the RIGHT (Subscribe) and join us. It’s free for Realtors/Brokers and always will be.

Follow us on Facebook for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more…

19 comments for “CoreLogic REO BofA Agents – NPI “3 Strike Rule” + Forms to Download

1. June 12, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I really like your website. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. I wish you much success!

Posted by CHARLOTTE SAULTER
    HIgh Volume REO Broker, MBE
    San Francisco

2. June 9, 2012 at 6:08 am

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are supposed
    to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

3. March 11, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I tried using this password to get into Corelogic, and it doesn’t work. Please help. Thanks.

4. March 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Thanks for the information. I am a agent with Corelogic, I would like to get on the Bank of America approved broker list any suggestion. I am on their short sale list.

Joan

5. March 5, 2012 at 11:37 am

BofA, 3 strike rule, do you think BofA is easy to work with?? Just curious.

Posted by James A. Browning REOInstituteColorado, MRE,

• March 5, 2012 at 11:38 am

Yes, BofA is easy to work with in my opinion. I think Chase is tougher. Your thoughts?

6. Donald McPherson
    March 5, 2012 at 5:06 am

I have lost my password. Can your office resend it to me?

7. Irene C Bryan
    March 3, 2012 at 3:51 pm

You should be a teacher in school. I know you teach here but what a blessing it would be to the students!!!

Irene C Bryan, MBA, RCC,NRBA,NAHREP

Coldwell Banker REO Broker Associate

State Certified Real Estate Appraiser RD6260

290 Cypress Gardens Blvd

Winter Haven, FL 33880

ibryan@tampabay.rr.com

863-289-6789

fax 863-299-9523

8. March 3, 2012 at 11:27 am

Thank you Poncie for the information, I have not received my password yet.

• March 3, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Hello, after you confirm the subscribe email. Please allow 1-24 hours for a PASSWORD email for the REO applications. TL

9. Liliana C. Martinez
    March 3, 2012 at 9:38 am

Poncie,

Wondering if you could help since you are a BOA reo guy…how can I contact someone at BOA regarding an REO property owned by Lasalle bank but not currently listed. I have a buyer looking at all options. As you can imagine not having the listing is such a problem. Any advise would be great. Thanks.

Liliana C. Martinez

Realtor Associate
    Real Estate Sales Force
    243 University Drive
    Coral Gables, Florida 33143
    305.791.0475 Telephone
    305.402.0395 FAX
    liliana@resf.com

10. Thessy Onyenedum
    March 3, 2012 at 9:35 am

Dear Poncie,

Good morning.

Please who is actually responsible in Corelogic for assigning REOs to us in the Southern CA?

Who do we need to contact to approve us and start assigning REOs to us?

We are in the San Diego area. Is it Joe Cutrona?

Poncie, million thanks.

Thanks for helping many of us agents out.

Thessy Onyenedum
    Atesa Properties, Inc
    safarihomes@gmail.com
    760-712-7795

• Ursula Silva
      March 5, 2012 at 11:41 am

Hello Thessy, did you find out who the ‘Go-To’ person is at Corelogic?

Ursula Silva
      Agent at Ultima Real Estate
      Killeen, Texas

11. mel gaona
    March 2, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Hello Poncie i would like to obtain info on how to do work for banks on their reo properties. I am a contractor trying to expand my business. If you have any info regarding that i would appreciate it.
    Thank you Mel Gaona.

12. March 2, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Hello Poncie,

I currently do BPO’s for CoreLogic and would love to get approved for their REO’s. I recently went to their website to sign up for REO and the link didn’t work. I would be interested in trying your link if you can provide it. Thanks!

Carolyn Fox