Bank of America REO Now Outsoucing to IAS (Integrated Asset Services)

BREAKING NEWS: (07/11/2013) IAS will be closing. They owe thousands of dollars to agents in reimbursements and BPO work. We heard they will be going bankrupt. I recommend not doing any more work for them. For those waiting for reimbursement, threaten to sue. It worked for us.

CREATE YOUR REO PROFILE at www.zillow.com

ATTENTION Bank of America REO agents. Integrated Asset Services (IAS) REO is now servicing assets for Bank of America. If you handle Bank of America properties or would like to, be sure to sign up to IAS below.

Integrated Asset Services (IAS) provides customized solutions to manage every aspect of the mortgage default life cycle. A leader in default management and residential home collateral services. IAS was founded in 1995 by industry experts committed to providing services that exceed industry expectations. They pride themselves in building long-term partnerships with their field experts who demonstrate the same set of high values and principles as IAS.

Whether you are a Broker/Agent, Contractor, Appraiser, Investor, etc… Join IAS Network of Service Providers.

Click on the link below to apply. You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be.

NOTE: Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient 🙂

APPLY to Integrated Asset Services (IAS) [HERE]

Follow us on Facebook for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more…

41 comments for “Bank of America REO Now Outsoucing to IAS (Integrated Asset Services)

1. Pete
    March 14, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Anybody on Equator with BOA? We haven’t recieved any new listings from them in a while. I have sent them messages, but nobody ever responds! We just closed on our last listing with them last week.

• Gary
      July 23, 2013 at 8:33 am

I received a letter from Markus Williams of Young & Zimmerman LLC datedJuly 18th 2013. Re: Wind-Down if Integrated Asset Services, LLC (“IAS”) Client No. 11133.002.
      If you think your going to get paid! Think again, they don’t have money to pay unsecured claims. Do you know how to spell Bankruptcy?

2. July 3, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I am in the middle of doing a BPO for them and after working over 5 hours, the bank decided to put this on hold. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? The bank’s time is money; so is mine.
    Well, one thing is certain, IAS owes me money for other jobs. If I don’t get paid, I will not work for them again.

• Doug
      December 18, 2012 at 6:54 am

I did BPOs for IAS in May and still haven’t received payment (7 months is a long time to do paperwork, don’t you think?). I will quit performing BPOs for this company. My advice is to take it a step at a time with this company. You may want to look for business elsewhere.

• James Muthart
        February 18, 2013 at 10:23 am

They owe me for unpaid reimbursements. They sent a letter asking for back up documentation in December 2012 giving me 3 days to send them this information. I over night the package, emailed the controller, and received an email that I should know something by January 15, 2013. Nothing came. They owe me thousands of dollars for Utilities, repairs, Pool services, and BPOs. I have stopped accepting BPOs and REOs until they pay up.

• William Lederman
          February 26, 2013 at 12:23 am

I am an appraiser in NJ and they owe me over $6,000 for appraisals that they ordered for Bank of America Some of these invoices are from October 2012 Who can we contact? They give me nothing but lies!

• Don
            July 11, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I have been doing reos and bpos for them since they started. then last year, they quit paying. I have asked and asked, we need to get a clas s action suite going. I only know of one other agent in utah. she hasn’t been paid either. I almost didnt get reimbursed for my reo’s it took a while. DO NOT US IAS!

3. March 31, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I’m already IAS REO agent, hope to get some piece of BOA pie or do you need to be BOA agent?

4. Andrea Groves
    March 28, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I am just like many other agents that have already posted a reply; approved broker on IAS network for many years, more than FOUR (4) and still waiting for ANY business…BPO or REO.

5. March 12, 2012 at 9:21 am

Hi:

I have done many BPO’s for IAS but not REO from them.

Joan

6. March 10, 2012 at 7:26 pm

BofA is a big player in this area and has sold a lot of REO’s directly. If IAS is their new outsourcer, I have yet to do any work for these BofA properties although I have been approved in their network for several years. Hope they start rolling some out soon.

Posted by Kathy Fuhriman

• March 13, 2012 at 12:24 pm

try new vista or usres, i have recd BOA work thru them recently. I too am on ifle with IAS and havent rec’d anything in my area (NC)

Posted by Holly Rose

7. March 9, 2012 at 10:54 am

IAS is not taking new aplicatons. I have had an app in for over a year with no vendor set up.

Posted by Kim Marin

8. March 9, 2012 at 10:00 am

great news, but their website says they they are not adding additional agents so it seems futile at this time. I put my app in 2 years ago, keep updating periodically, and still nothing. What do i need? I have : NRBA, 5 STAR REO Certified, A-REO, CNE, e-PRO, RESNET, Equator, LPS, & work with several AMP’s..

Posted by Brian Headrick

9. Frank Aromando
    March 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Thanks Poncie

Posted by Frank Aromando
    broker at faenterprises of new york
    Greater New York City Area

10. Al Gollas
    March 8, 2012 at 11:50 am

Thank Poncie for all the great information

I’m an approved B of A REO agent in Colorado. Do you have a list of all the Outsourcers B of A is using?

Do you know if their agent website has a list of outsources?

I added your email and phone number to my smart phone just in case in need to call and chat with you as well.

Thanks for everything!

11. March 8, 2012 at 10:28 am

Posted by Desiree Alexa Burgos FORCE, NAR,NAHREP Member

12. Katie Crotzer
    March 7, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Thanks for the information!

Posted by Katie Crotzer
    Pres at Crotzer Co
    Louisville, Kentucky Area

13. March 7, 2012 at 11:32 am

Great news. I will check into signing up with them ASAP. How do you find time to handle your work load and deliver all this REO information on a daily bases? I sincerely appreciate the time you give to help deliver all this info to others.

Posted by Rachel Wisuri
    Realtor at Atlantic and Pacific Real Estate
    Modesto

14. March 7, 2012 at 11:27 am

Great!… thanks for the info Poncie.

Posted by Roody Casseus
    Licensed Realtor / BPO/Evaluator Expert
    Brooklyn, New York

15. March 7, 2012 at 10:22 am

Poncie – Do you know someone at IAS that I can get my credentials too? They are not taking any brokers … havent is years….

Posted by Evelyn Ashley Grimes
    Real Estate Default Professional
    Las Vegas, Nevada

16. Stan Abraham
    March 7, 2012 at 10:07 am

Good to know Poncie, thank you.

Posted by Stan Abraham
    Realtor at Prudential Arizona Properties

17. Michael Conway
    March 7, 2012 at 10:04 am

Does that mean IAS is going to start paying their bills now?

Posted by Michael Conway, CPA
    Certified Public Accountant & Real Estate Salesperson
    Buffalo/Niagara, New York Area

• March 7, 2012 at 11:12 am

We’ve always been reimbursed for billing.

• Joy Jones
        January 22, 2013 at 10:30 am

I closed a home for them in early august 2012. I had to upfront some utilities and repairs to the tune of about $750. it is now January 21 2013, I have still not been paid. Do you know someone to call and their number. thanks joy

• Doug
          January 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I contacted the Better Business Bureau for nonpayment of BPOs completed in 2012. I just recently got paid in 2013 for all of the BPOs that I completed in 2012. This goes back to April 2012. However, I got my check only after contacting the BBB.

• March 31, 2012 at 11:56 am

I have worked with IAS since 2007 in both BPO and REO assignement capacities, and while their stated payment/reimbursement payout is longer than most companies I have worked with, they are above board in all respects. I have never had an issue of non-payment with them and regard them to be one of the better asset management companies to work with. the key to having a good realtionship with them is to finish assignments on time and communicate in a timely manner.

18. Matthew Cambra
    March 7, 2012 at 10:02 am

IAS is not accepting applications at this time

Posted by Matthew Cambra
    Business Development Manager at Blue Heron Realty, Cambra & Associates
    Washington D.C. Metro Area

19. March 7, 2012 at 10:01 am

BOA outsources to several companies, not just IAS. IASs affiliation with BOA happened quite some time ago.

Posted by Kathy Hart
    Realtor at RE/MAX Alliance Group
    Sarasota, Florida

20. March 7, 2012 at 9:51 am

Poncie,

In your insight…If we are already IAS agents…Will we have access tothe BOA portfolio ..even if we were never BOA agents in the past ?

Jay Steeves
    Century 21 All Points Realty
    860-833-1199
    Licensed in Connecticut

• March 7, 2012 at 9:53 am

Hello Jay, check with your IAS asset manager. I think you have to have BofA direct. I know that with New Vista REO, it doesn’t matter if you are BofA direct or not. Check with IAS amigo. TL

21. Kathy Fuhriman
    March 7, 2012 at 9:42 am

I am already on their list of REO agents and have sold properties with them in the past so hopefully I may get a new listing soon. If you are assigned a BPO with IAS just be diligent in following up on getting paid because they will withhold payment otherwise. They asked me to do an interior BPO last year on a house I had done for them two other times and said “not until you pay me for the other two.”

22. Carmen A. Queral
    March 7, 2012 at 9:31 am

Thanks!

Posted by Carmen A. Queral, P.A.-C., M.B.A.

23. March 7, 2012 at 8:40 am

I have been trying to sign up for IAS for the past 2weeks but unsuccessful. I understand that, they are not taking new applicants at this time. Is there anyway of sending my resume to a vendor manager directly?…

24. March 7, 2012 at 6:37 am

IAS has a terrible reputation in CA. They assigned thousands of BPO’s and it took a threat of a class action litigation to get paid after 9 months by dozens of agents. They were working on the float and blamed a vendor that did not pay them for not paying the agents. I would be careful before I laid out any expenses on their behalf for reimbursent.

• March 7, 2012 at 11:13 am

So sorry you feel this way. We’ve never had an issue getting paid. Both REOs and BPOs

• June 19, 2012 at 7:16 am

I have contracted an attorney to try and get paid. I have been working with them for a few years and every now and again they would get behind on paymnets but at the end if I bothered them enough I would get paid. I have been waiting more than 5 months to get paid for services that I did in Jan +. I have even done complimentory recheck BPO’s for thier Asset at N/C and I can’t even get a response from them either by mail or phone. So I contacted my attorney who has sent them a letter and it has been a week since he has sent it and still nothing. I have a very good relationship with BOA so maybe I need to let them know of the issues too????
        But I say if your a realtor just beware…..

• James Muthart
          February 18, 2013 at 10:28 am

As of today, They owe me for BPO work and REO reimbursements. How did your Lawyer’s letter work. I have been thinking about a small claims action.

25. March 7, 2012 at 6:18 am

When I try to enter my password it doesn’t work. Is there a different password to access this area?

26. March 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Thanks buddy I actually got two BAC assignments from them in middle of last year.

Best Regards,

Jose Banuelos, NRBA, CDPE, GRI, RDCPro
    President | Broker Associate
    Alliance Asset Advisors
    408.515.6836 Mobile
    888.885.6622 Toll Free
    888.234.3232 eFax
    jose@allianceassetadv.com

• March 7, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Hello Jose,

I submitted an offer on 1088 Fairview. My REO’s tried up completely. We signed up with IAS in 2008 and sre still waiting for business.

Take Care,