NATIONSTAR! THE NEXT BIG REO COMPANY – APPLY TODAY!

It’s official. Nationstar is on the move. They will soon become the largest non-bank servicer in the U.S.

On June 15, Nationstar closed on a deal to buy $16.1 billion in servicing rights previously owned by Aurora Bank (Housingwire).

Earlier in June, Nationstar purchased $10.4 billion in GSE servicing rights from Bank of America (DSNews)

ATTENTION REAL ESTATE AGENTS/BROKERS: Now is the time to act! APPLY TODAY. Click link below to start applying for your area.

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

Make sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ponciecom

42 comments for “NATIONSTAR! THE NEXT BIG REO COMPANY – APPLY TODAY!

1. Lana Peck
    July 14, 2014 at 11:14 am

Interested in bank owned properties. I have a client looking to purchase as many as he can.

2. francisco perez jr
    April 8, 2013 at 10:56 pm

i been following a paper trail that more then 10 miles long my friend owned the property back when it was aurora. but i wanted toknow if there is something we can work out to gaining this roperty i live in miami florida spacificaly hialeah please let me knwo

3. Tracy McDermott
    February 22, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Hello there, I love this site. We were an agent for Fannie Mae when they outsourced there work. Now that they have Fanie Mae direct and Homepath….our app was lost in the shuffle. Meanwhile, as a single parent, I am not a certified woman owned business, certified govt vendor, certified small business and certified disadvantaged small business with 21 years of experience in REO sales and Fannie Me experience. How do I get Fannie Mae back. I am registered on Homepath and nothing.

SO. now, I earned the SFR designation through NAR and how do I get through to Fannie Mae. The agents in our market that have the Fannie Mae homes are men. I read the guidelines on Homeopath. They have to choose a woman owned business sometimes.

Please advise.

4. August 15, 2012 at 8:43 am

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in
    our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve performed an impressive activity and our entire neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

5. August 3, 2012 at 7:12 am

Hello Poncie,

Do you buy commercial REO’s that are 93% occupied with a positive cashflow?? If so, then my direct seller is ready to sell you his 124 unit apartment complex.
    Please contact me at dwightrolle10@hotmail.com

Also, do you sell performing SFR notes?? I have a direct buyer that is a bank. I await your response.

• AJ
      August 22, 2012 at 8:24 am

Do you have a buyer that will buy performing notes that have been modified?Adrienne aj.jamesonj@yahoo.com

6. July 27, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Thanks.

7. July 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Thank You Poncie,… just applied to Nationstar…see what happens.
    Have a Great weekend!
    Jaz

8. July 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I’ve worked with Nationstar in the past. They are really quite responsive once you find a rep to be a direct contact. Ask them for their direct number once you get them on the line, their switchboard is really a mess. (subject property was in Chatsworth, CA)

9. July 7, 2012 at 6:52 am

Will Nationsatr be in need of preservation contractors?
    If so, how do we get involved with them?

Aaron Aveiro
    COO/ Aladay LLC

10. Sean Rees
    July 6, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Hello All:
    As a NationStar Home Select Settlement Solution Preferred Agent, I agree with Poncie- The Nationstar REO system is extremely easy to use and their staff is helpful and accessible- my office received two properties from them & I was able to speak by phone with each of the asset managers. They use equator, so most of you will be familiar with the process. Here are some things I LOVE- their commission is 5% and they allow the listing broker the ability to adjust the co-op fee, so if you want to offer 2% to the selling agent- thats OK. No fee reduction for double ending the transaction- both properties we listed sold for all cash, we represented the buyers on both deals.They use FAS for their property preservation & the local vendors promptly repaired the vandalism within 24 hours of our call. They use LPS for invoicing and I received the utility reimbursement check directly from Nationstar exactly 2 weeks after the deal closed!
    We are looking forward to ramping up with them- After years of working with Default Servicing with PNC bank REOs- these guys are a breath of fresh air!

Posted by Sean Rees
    President at Value Real Estate Corporation
    Greater Los Angeles

• July 6, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Wow – that is great news. I’ve worked with Nationstar and they are GREAT to work with!!

Posted by Jamie Curtis
      Real Estate Specialist
      Greater Los Angeles

11. July 5, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Ponce, I applied with Nationstar before seeing your comments, but never heard back so I requested an update on our application after I saw your comment and still haven’t heard back. Any hints?

Posted by Terri Coleman
    Sr Transaction Manager for American Residential Realty
    Modesto, California

12. Naomi Tong
    July 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Dear Poncie, Thanks for all of BofA’s outsourcers! Do I just signing up with all direct?

Naomi Tong
    Lic: 01713651
    Sales Manager & Investment Consultant
    Cell: 626-384-1521
    Email: agentnaomi@gmail.com
    Parisville Properties & Investments Corp.

13. July 2, 2012 at 11:51 am

Nationstar does not pay their BPO vendors. They owe me $500.00 since January, 2012. One of their reps admitted they are having financial problems.

Posted by Jackie Thompson
    Realtor at Classic Realty Group
    Greater Chicago Area

• July 2, 2012 at 5:33 pm

@Jackie, I listed one of their REOs recently. I was reimbursed for my expenses; utilities and repairs. I did a BPO but it was part of the listing process. I am surprised to hear of your experience. What area are you in?

Posted by Marla Trussell
      Sales Associate at Coldwell Banker
      Greater San Diego

14. July 2, 2012 at 9:31 am

Great to be part of the group, please send the information.
    Thanks

Posted by Lisa Sanshey-Beaudin
    Real Estate Broker
    San Diego

15. Betty Carle
    June 30, 2012 at 7:40 am

Will you be selling non-performing notes or just REOs. I work direct with buyers who purchase non-performing notes.

16. June 30, 2012 at 7:18 am

would love to know more. do u need to be a agent/broker to get involved? how do we get a list of all the deals available? mike 5132576118

• July 3, 2012 at 10:25 am

In order to list and sell REOs, yes, you need to be a licensed realtor/broker. For a list of REOs, let me know what area you are from and I’ll set you up with an REO agent that can help you with a list of deals. ~Poncie

17. Augusto David
    June 29, 2012 at 7:13 pm

GOOD NEWS, WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SOME ONE ON THE GROUP THAT KEEP US UPDATE WITH THESE. PLEASE SEND INF. HOW TO GET INVOLVED.

Posted by Augusto David
    Broker Associate at Top choice realty network
    Greater New York City

18. Yolanda Bradshaw
    June 29, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Thanks for the info! Have a great day!

Posted by Yolanda Bradshaw
    Executive Realtor,CDPE,SFR,EHA at YB Homes Associate of Dean Adams
    San Francisco

19. June 29, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Yep, Nationstar just aquired my loan. So we will see if they are any good, they sure are well funded for buying the servicing rights from so many Banks. Anyone know who or where their capital is coming from?

Posted by Chris Curtis
    Broker-Associate; REO/Distressed Property Specialist; Short Sales and REO Disposition since 2003
    San Francisco Bay Area

• Michelle RIdge
      September 30, 2012 at 9:59 pm

They bought my loan too and I am not a happy camper- I called with a question last week, and was transfered 6 times. After that I still didnt get an answer to my question.

20. June 28, 2012 at 10:39 pm

how does one apply to nationstar? Is it nationstar mortgage?

Posted by DONNA PEARCE AMERICAN DOCUMENTS & TITLE
    Independent Consultant
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

21. Steve Moller
    June 28, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Dear Poncie, Thanks for all you do.
    Thanks very much,
    In your debt,
    Steve Moller, Realtor
    Naples, FL – northeastern1@comcast.net

22. Raymond Tuong
    June 28, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Thanks for your info. Will Nationstar be a biggest REO market place in near future? As I know all Aurora Loan Services’ properties will be completely acquired by Nationstar on July 1, 2012, Nationstar requires all listing agents from Aurora to sign up with Equator and LPS Invoice Management system, this is mandatory from Nationstar. I dont know about BofA listing agent. Do you think Bofa won’t have any REO property in near future?

Thanks and regards,

Raymond Tuong
    Broker Associate/Realtor
    REO Listing Agent/NABPOP

• June 28, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Hola Raymond, yes! Nationstar will be a BIG REO company. Perhaps as big as BofA, Wells and Chase. By using outsourcers, BofA limits their liability. I suggest signing up with all of BofA’s outsourcers. Good luck amigo. Click here and start applying to all these companies: http://poncie.com/reo-applications/

23. Troy
    June 28, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Thanks Poncie

brokertroy@gmail.com

24. Rick Bowman
    June 28, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Poncie,
    Hello, I have clients that will give me pof for bulk reo’s. Can you help me with this? My buyers are anxious and will buy all over california. I appreciate your help. Thank You,Rick Bowman

25. June 28, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Any insight into the future?

Share with me.

Meg Yacawych, Realtor DRE #01245050
    Century 21 Beachside
    Chino Hills, Ca

• June 28, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Hello Meg, Nationstar will soon become the largest non-bank servicer in the U.S. They are about to buy out Ally. Another bank. Nationstar will be a great REO company to have. Apply today!! http://poncie.com/reo-applications/nationstar-reo/

• June 28, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Poncie just read there are bills passing in Calif to protect homeowners against foreclosure. Government needs to stay out of this and let it self correct.

Sent from my iPhone

26. Michael Klein
    June 28, 2012 at 8:04 am

Do you want people who have a Real estate license or will you accepted non-agent people?