HOW TO OVERCOME AN AGENT SATURATED AREA

Live in an REO agent saturated area? Watch the VIDEO and learn how to beat the competition.

BREAKING NEWS! Nationstar is on a RAMPAGE! Nationstar will soon be the largest non-bank in the U.S. APPLY TODAY. Click link below.

*CONTEST WINNER: SEE BELOW

Find Nationstar REOs at Zillow [CLICK HERE]

WATCH MORE VIDEOS

FEATURED VENDOR

LENDERS, WANT TO BE FEATURED ON OUR NEXT VIDEO? EMAIL ME

APPLY TO NATIONSTAR, CLICK LINK BELOW

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Don’t have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be.

Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ponciecom for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more…

Search for Foreclosures Nationwide

*CONTEST: Guess the background to this video. On Friday 07/27/2012 we will randomly draw a WINNER. The lucky person will WIN a $20 Starbucks Gift Card –  woo hoo! You can leave your response below, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or email. Good luck.

WINNER (07/27/12): Congratulations to CELICIA ALVARADO – Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate of San Jose, CA. Cecilia’s name was drawn and she guessed the background correctly: BATMAN The Animated Series. Cecilia is the winner of the $20 Starbucks Gift Card. Thank you all for participating.

SOURCES: Nationstar Mortgage Completes Acquisition of Servicing Assets of Aurora Bank. CNBC.com. 29 Jun. 2012 <http://www.cnbc.com/id/48009552/Nationstar_Mortgage_Completes_Acquisition_of_Servicing_Assets_of_Aurora_Bank> / Nationstar named opening bidder for ResCap mortgage unit. REUTERS.com. 19 Jun. 2012 <http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/19/us-rescap-bidding-idUSBRE85I1KG20120619> / Nationstar Mortgage Acquires Servicing Rights from BofA. DSNews.com. 5 Jun. 2012 <http://www.dsnews.com/articles/nationstar-mortgage-acquires-servicing-rights-from-bofa-2012-06-05>

30 comments for “HOW TO OVERCOME AN AGENT SATURATED AREA

1. Matt Ebbighausen
    February 19, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Poncie,
    Good morning! I hope all is well. I wanted to get your thoughts on what is going on with NationStar… I have registered with them on their website, but not heard anything back from them. Who are they outsourcing through or do you see much potential with them in the future?
    Sincerely,
    Matt Ebbighausen
    Burnsville | Minneapolis, MN
    iMetro Property
    iMetroProperty.com
    Member: NRBA – Open Door Institute – NAHREP – CREOBA
    Certified: RDCPro – A-REO – CDPE – Res.net
    *2008-2011 Super Real Estate Agent – MSP Magazine
    *Real Estate Agent Voted Top In Their Field – Twin Cities Business Mag

• February 19, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Hello Matt,

I see a huge potential with Nationstar, the soon to be the largest non-bank in the US. Follow up on your application. It’s a little slow right for all lenders. Hang in there.

[poncie.com]

2. Daniel Alvarez
    October 25, 2012 at 3:10 am

Great Video Chief.

I registered with your site on Friday. Never did get a password.

Could you please hook it up.

Thanks

• October 26, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Check your SPAM folder amigo. We just resent it

3. August 10, 2012 at 1:50 am

That is really attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up
    for looking for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

4. Pauline Fernandez
    July 27, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Thank you for all your great links and advise.
    I work in the central valley: Madera, Fresno, Tulare and sometimes venture into Kings county if need. I am also a Bilingual Notary Public. I am used to traveling. Thanks for the idea of getting a new po box in an outer are.

Background is Gotham city and I saw batman on a building.

5. cecilia alvarado
    July 27, 2012 at 12:47 pm

gotham city batman

6. July 27, 2012 at 8:24 am

Nationstar is really hard to get in. I know plenty of people including myself who have tried. Guess that’s what we all should do….keep trying.

Posted by Marqueze D. Williams, Sr.
    Entrepreneur/BROKER/REO Marketing Director
    Greater Nashville

• July 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm

That’s all you can do is keep trying, rejection is just one step closer to someone saying yes.

Posted by Wendy Lee
      Broker- Realtor® – REO Specialist
      Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area

7. Gary (MCG) Lambert
    July 27, 2012 at 6:54 am

The background is from Batman the animated series

8. July 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm

It is Gotham City:)

9. July 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm

lol! Your mom must be proud of You! I enjoy your videos! Hey I’m in Riverbank too! 🙂 diane

Diane Brayden

REO. BPO Specialist.
    Orlando,Florida Division
    Elite REO Services
    Website: http://www.elitereo.com

12. Anonymous
    July 26, 2012 at 9:14 am

Nationstar isn’t accepting new agents why do you say they are? Thanks

13. July 26, 2012 at 6:39 am

My guess it is Batman the Animated series with Gotham in the background or it is Die Fledermaus from the Tick

14. July 26, 2012 at 5:02 am

Poncie…you’re awesome. I truly enjoy your videos!

15. Kris Thompson
    July 24, 2012 at 10:56 am

I have done REO’s with them in the past on equator. Are you aware if we need to reapply? They found me on equator.

Kris Thompson

The KJ Realty Group
    CRS, GRI, e-Pro, RDCPro, A-REO,SFR, CSSA
    Certified Short Sale and REO Agent
    Broker Associate

16. July 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Hi!

Thank you for putting up such a nice site and excellent information.

Regards,

David Scheer
    Atlantic & Pacific (CA) Real Estate
    925-565-9962 (Oakley)

17. July 20, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I was at the REO Expo in June and there was a lot talk about Nationstar becoming one of the largest REO disposition asset company. We, as Brokers/Agents should continue to work together whether with the asset manager companies and also help the homeowners in default to either keep their home or do a short sale. Here in Broward County Florida there are 4100 homeowners in default and our job should be to continue to educate them about the short sale process.

Posted by Victor Patane’
    President at 1st American Group & Inv. Realty, Inc.
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale

• July 23, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Hi Victor, Nationstar has just acquired over $70B in REO Assets between the Aurora Loans acquisition & the BAC portfolio that they purchased. I believe that puts them well out front as the largest servicer. Pretty wild, as previously, I’d only ever barely heard of them in the REO game.

Posted by Josh Parker
      REO Asset Disposition Specialist at J. Roberts and Company
      Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

18. July 20, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Great video! Batman the Animated Series is my guess. Take care.

Best Regards,

Gothom City – Batman!!

22. maria
    July 20, 2012 at 9:38 am

Gotham City!!!

23. Jackie Thompson
    July 20, 2012 at 8:53 am

Largest Non Bank in U.S.?? Does that mean they don’t have to pay their BPO vendors? Because they don’t!!! I’m still waiting for $500.00 since January, 2012. I’ve been told several times it has been approved for payment but I have not received it yet. I wouldn’t trust getting reimbursed from Nationstar.

24. July 19, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Hey Poncie,

Thanks for the headsup last month. I called yesterday to follow up and they gave me an email to check my status. I received a canned response saying they are not accepting new applications at this time. :~( I’ll keep checking back with them. My guess is the background is Batman

Cheers!

Kelly Taylor

25. July 19, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Love the information you provide. Thanks for looking out for the little guy, Hope to be able to return the favor someday soon.

As for the background, I would have to say that would be Gotham City