CHASE Assignment Thru 24 Asset Management – SUCCESS STORY

“I just got my first Chase REO assignment through 24 Asset Management”

Janne Pena [poncie.com member] is a real estate broker at JMP Realty, Inc located in Kissimmee, Florida. Janne subscribed to our REO network on 06/28/12. Janna followed our tips and is now benefiting from hard work. Please join me in congratulating Janne on her first Chase REO assignment.

Joining our REO network is free and easy. Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient. Dont forget to follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ponciecom

If you are not signed up with 24 Asset Management, sign up today. Click link below to apply.

7 comments for “CHASE Assignment Thru 24 Asset Management – SUCCESS STORY

1. Steve D
    June 17, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Managed a property for this company for over a year from eviction to Auction. Commission was 750 on a 68k sale Broker will see a chunk of that if I ever get it 77 days out still not closed and it is a cash deal. They still want inspections and BPO’s seriously don’t waste your time for the peanuts this company pays!

2. Denise Stiert
    September 17, 2012 at 10:41 am

Is it tough getting into the reo listing business?

Posted by Denise Stiert
    Realtor at RUSSELL REALTY SERVICES
    Cleveland/Akron, Ohio

• Dora Clifford
      September 17, 2012 at 10:43 am

It may be tough getting in the REO bussiness but why work for little to nothing?

Posted by Dora Clifford
      Owner/Broker at Clifford Realtors
      Columbus, Ohio

3. juan enrique de dios
    September 16, 2012 at 8:15 am

Hi, my name is Jaun ENrique De Dios, I work for Prudential California and I’ve been in the Real Estate business for more than 10 years. I would like to know how to get listings from you. My phone number is (562)879-0211(cell), and my license# is DRELIC#01430370.

4. Angela Powell
    September 12, 2012 at 10:57 am

24 Asset Management is great to work with.

Posted by Angela Powell
    REALTOR/Owner at EXIT Team Realty
    Savannah, Georgia

5. September 10, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I am very happy for you, Janne. I am filling out an application presently at 24 Asset Management here in Denver, CO. Any suggestions. Thank you,
    Ruth
    Realtor Specializing in Denver Metro Area

6. Tee Williams
    September 6, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Congrads Janne! I too followed the the instructions of Poncie and received two Chase REO listing on 20 Aug and 27 Aug here in Portsmouth, VA!!! They are both in pre-listing status and are in great neighborhoods. It is been almost a year since I received any assignments from any of my reo companies and I am so excited to be getting back into the REO arena. Poncie has been a blessing and I thank God for the access and guidance that he has given.