Announcement: WHO IS CHASE REO OUTSOURCING TO? [VIDEO]

Many of our Network friends have been getting Chase REO thru different outsourcers. 24 Asset Management has been assigning Chase properties. Here are a few success stories. Watch the [VIDEO] to learn how you can apply…

LENDERS, WANT TO REACH OVER 40,000 AGENTS? CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!

CHASE OUTSOURCE LIST

(09/30/2012) We have a WINNER! JAMES YBARRA, JOY Realty – Porterville, CA. James’ name was drawn and he guessed the background correctly: “ENSENADA, MEXICO”: Plaza Civica or Three Heads Park which include Benito Juarez (pictured below). James is the winner of the $25 Starbucks Gift Card, t-shirt and hat – woo hoo. Thank you all for participating.

SOURCES: About Us 24 Asset Management Corporation. 24 Asset Management. 20 Sep. 2012 <http://24asset.com/aboutus.html> / Agent Sign Up / Login. 24 Asset Management. 20 Sep. 2012 <http://collaborate.54sd.com/> / [24 Asset Management Logo]. (n.d.). [Digital Image]. Retrieved from http://24asset.com/

31 comments for “Announcement: WHO IS CHASE REO OUTSOURCING TO? [VIDEO]

1. Sue Abraham
    November 27, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Poncie you are a great help to all here. It takes
    A lot of effort and time to assist others agents
    In acquiring Reo’s. A big thank you for your
    great kindness!

Sue

2. Cindy Welsh
    October 20, 2012 at 10:57 am

I have not been able to complete my profile for 54Colaborate. The page says there was an error and they are working to correct it. 2nd week I’ve tried….

Cindy Welsh
    Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
    The Woodlands, Texas

3. DeAnn Hasquet
    October 5, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Short sales seem to be taking much longer to close and escalating doesn’t seem to help. Managers and supervisors don’t return calls either.

Posted by DeAnn Hasquet
    Broker/Owner, Real Estate Professional, Investor,Success w/ all aspects of Real Estate transactions. Short Sales & REO.
    Phoenix, Arizona

4. Jesse Smith
    October 4, 2012 at 10:04 am

I am trying to complete my first Chase short sale. I sent in two offers two months ago and they were ignored. After constant calling by myself and the home owner they accepted one of the offers. Every time we talked with someone at Chase, they volunteered that the house was not in foreclosure. We finally got a close date of Oct 11 and we find out that it is set to go to sheriff sale on Oct 25th and the foreclosure attorneys will not relinquish the abstract to the property without permission from Chase. The “closer” at Chase does not know what an abstract is and will not tell the attorneys to release the abstract to our title company so we can complete the sale of the property. If anyone knows someone at Chase that could help, please let me know.

Posted by Jesse Smith CDPE CRS GRI
    Realtor at RE/MAX Twin Rivers
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

5. Juanita Balcazar
    October 3, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Wow he knew the answer cool!!! Good job James Ybarra

6. Sheree Cox
    October 2, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Wow,you are amazing

Real Estate Broker
    RE/MAX Gold
    Stockton Ca

7. Bryan Tribble
    October 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Should I call myself the trustedwhiteguy?

Bryan Tribble – Broker Associate
    Prudential California Realty

8. Pauline Fernandez
    October 1, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Thanks for the tip

Pauline Fernandez

9. Lacie Motley
    September 28, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Poncie, could you please give us a little info on Shadow REOS. They are everywhere in my city and I would like to contact the banks to list them before other agents get their hands on them. 🙂 Thanks in advance! Love your blog!

10. Art
    September 28, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Benito Juarez is the answer to your background on the video.

11. Gary (MCG) Lambert
    September 27, 2012 at 5:21 am

Nice jersey – my guess for the background is that is the head of vincente fox mexicos former presidente or bust in Ensenada.

12. Pauline Fernandez
    September 26, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for the information–Just need to find out who the outsourcers are.

Posted by Pauline Fernandez
    Realestate Agent at Century 21 M&M and Associates
    Fresno, California

13. Mike Daniels
    September 26, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Is anyone getting short sale assignments from the banks? If so, who?

Posted by Mike Daniels
    Co-founder at Rancho Coastal Properties, Inc.
    Location
    Greater San Diego Area

• SERGIO FRANCO
      September 26, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I have heard that some agents are from Bank of America, especially if they have the CDPE designation.

Posted by SERGIO FRANCO

14. Toska Palmer
    September 24, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Hi!

I want to start off by saying that I love Poncie’s website. I introduced a few people here in Illinois to it. I’ve never seen anyone so helpful!

My question: There seems to be a big trend here happening in Illinois. The trend is “SHADOW INVENTORY” from the banks. This is inventory supposedly that HAS NOT been listed yet. I don’t know how true this is but there are people popping up left and right charging Brokers to learn how to get access to it. They say the trick is to contact an “Asset Manager” to have him send you the properties on an Excel spreadsheet.

I’m not sure if it’s trending anywhere else. I met a guy on linked in who’s selling a video for $99.00 that supposedly shows you/me/we how to speak directly to the banks and weave through the gatekeepers at the banks.

Is this something that’s happening anywhere else? There are even Real Estate Clubs meeting twice a month that continues to talk about this new trend. I get tons of buyers who send me emails via my ads regarding this “SHADOW PROPERTY” not listed on the MLS.

My assumption is that if it does exist, there’s no competition and people are able to buy at deeper discounts with no competition.

Is this a myth? I’m a Broker with a few years experience. My head is spinning with all of this stuff. If this is the truth, please advise how I can obtain the list.

Toskanelia Palmer, Managing Broker

Independent Broker
    DRE# 01858286
    Amica Realty
    WebSite: http://www.amicarealty.com

18. James Ybarra
    September 21, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Loos like Mexico and that must be Benito Juarez…

19. SERGIO FRANCO
    September 21, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Poncie are they really adding more people to their networks, in my market center it appears they are removing agents. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are running at about 20% inventories from their highs in 2008-2009.

Posted by SERGIO FRANCO
    REO AGENT, NAHREP PLATINUM MEMBER
    Fresno, California

• September 21, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Amigo, I have been getting Chase asset thru CoreLogic & New Vista. Some of our Network friend have been getting them thru 24 Asset Mgmt. 2013 should be better. Get signed up.

Here’s a link to Chase outsourcers: http://poncie.com/2012/09/20/1stchasereo/

• Gladys Alvarado
        September 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I’m curios to know,I read that some people got those reos,I applied more than 5 months ago and i’have got nothing.

Posted by Gladys Alvarado
        REALTOR ASSOCIATE,CDPE CERTIFIED,SFR CERTIFIED,REO/BPO SPECIALIST,RES.NET AMP REO CERTIFIED,NOTARY PUBLIC.
        San Francisco Bay Area

• September 21, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Hello Gladys,
          Couple of things:
          1. You are located in a REO Agent Saturated Area. Too many REO agents, not enough inventory. Watch this clip for tips on overcoming this: http://poncie.com/2012/07/19/largest-non-bank-in-u-s-nationstar-apply-today/
          2. You applied 5 months ago, have you followed up with Chase on a regular basis? Watch this clip for tips: http://poncie.com/2012/06/13/reo-application-how-to-get-a-response/
          Hope this helps. God bless.

• SERGIO FRANCO
            September 24, 2012 at 10:34 am

I have been to several National and Local REO conventions and noticed an alarming trend. You pay big $$$ to go to these conventions and work on your relationships with the movers and shakers in the industry, but in reality there are very few markets where they have have a need for agents and want to add agents. Most REO agents now are very good, so the turnover is very limited. I personally have experience with a lot of servicers either by working accounts myself or helping another agent with his accounts. Experience isn’t everything, or I would not be writing this post on this blog, I simply would not have the time. The simple truth, is the majority of people doing REO either got in early, through doing tons of BPO work or they new somebody who knew somebody.
            Simply put it makes no sense for an agent who resides in Sacramento to have a Fannie Mae Direct account in Fresno, California, much less the agent be from Southern California and we have about 3 or 4 agents like that. That’s the unfortunate truth about the current business model that we are faced with.

Posted by SERGIO FRANCO
            REO AGENT, NAHREP PLATINUM MEMBER
            Fresno, California

20. monica arroyo
    September 21, 2012 at 11:55 am

Ensenada México

21. Maria Rodriguez
    September 21, 2012 at 11:46 am

Encenada Mexican

22. Jim Graydon
    September 21, 2012 at 10:42 am

I really admire what you are doing especially how you are helping other agents. I know that this will come back a thousand fold.

Keep up the great work!

God Bless,

Jim Graydon, Broker, REO Broker Experts
    Brentwood CA 94513 Website: http://www.reobrokerexperts.com
    DRE License# 01236065

23. Efty a Garba
    September 20, 2012 at 11:24 pm

How are lenders reaching 40,000 agents?

• September 21, 2012 at 9:00 am

Greeting Efty, Lender can reach 40,000 agents by being featured on [poncie.com]. We have thousands of real estate agent subscribers and over 40,000 page views a month. Lenders are featured on our monthly video blog, as well as our weekly blogs for one month. That includes Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Email and YouTube combined. Are you a lender?