CORELOGIC REO COMPLIANCE UPDATE & SUCCESS STORY

Hola Network Buddies,

CORELOGIC COMPLIANCE UPDATE

If you service Chase REO thru CoreLogic, you must confirm you are knowledgeable with the local ordinances related to Relocation Assistance, Section 8 Public Housing Assistance, Rent Control and Debtor/Tenant Evictions. Compliance Deadline is 10/15/2012. Visit the CoreLogic Vendor Portal [CLICK HERE]

SUCCESS STORY

“I just got approved by Corelogic. I have to take some courses to get certified.  Plan to do it over the weekend.  Thanks for your help.”Jennifer Ruspini, Broker, ABR, SFR, SRS, CDPE

Jennifer Ruspini [poncie.com exclusive reo broker] is a real estate broker located in Monroe, CT. Jennifer subscribed to our REO network on 02/17/12. Jennifer took advantage of REO tips from REO agents and is now approved by a great REO company. Please join me in congratulating Jennifer Ruspini.

Joining our REO network is free and easy. Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient. Dont forget to follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ponciecom

PREFERRED REO LENDER

SOURCES: Action Required – New Vendor Portal Attribute. CoreLogic. 10 Oct. 2012

8 comments for “CORELOGIC REO COMPLIANCE UPDATE & SUCCESS STORY

1. Sazzad H Khan
    November 17, 2012 at 12:16 am

I’m looking for clients like property preservation, REO, inspection data inputs. Clients how are looking for less price to do their data inputs records. I can offer of $1 per w/o for property preservation, REO and $0.5 for inspection. If any one interested to grave this offer, I’m willing to do it. My contracted email: purman26@gmail.com. And skype: shkrajib.
    You can give it a try of 10 w/o free!!! to check the quality.

2. Doug Hall
    October 18, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Hi Poncie, thank you for all of the work you do for all of us out here in the Industry trying to break into the REO Business.

Doug Hall – RE/MAX Integrity
    Portland, Oregon

3. Patricia
    October 17, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I’ve tried too but all it says is that THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW APPLICANTS AT THIS TIME

4. Deborah Bamsey
    October 15, 2012 at 7:34 am

Have you heard of the REO COMPANIES taking a 35% from your commission

Deborah Bamsey
    Sales & Marketing / Entrepreneur
    Orange County, California Area

• October 15, 2012 at 7:38 am

yes, many outsourcers charge a referral fee. Same as you paying a referral fee to another agent, except that this is in a large scale; 10s of properties.

5. Eddie Villarreal
    October 15, 2012 at 7:25 am

Hey bro, i like your website is very cool, very funny

Eddie Villarreal – Financial Advisor / Stock Broker at Jonathan Stephens Capital Partners
    Chowchilla, California

6. Joan Willis
    October 12, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Clicked on your link but nothing. Can you help me out. I have taken all of the other certifications for Core Logic.

Posted by Joan Willis
    Broker/Owner at Brevards Best Realty, Inc.
    Melbourne, Florida

• October 12, 2012 at 6:05 pm

First click this link: http://poncie.com/reo-applications/corelogic-reo-page/
      Then enter your [poncie.com] password. Click on the “REO SERVICES VENDOR COMMUNICATION” link. Then enter your CoreLogic login info. Keep in mind that I am not affiliated with CoreLogic and cannot help with your CoreLogic log-in.