BofA Outsourcing to iServe REO

FYI: We have been receiving new Bank of America REO assignments thru iServe Real Estate . Note that iServe REO takes pride in selecting only the best, most qualified REO agents and vendors throughout the country to partner with. If you are a Preferred BofA REO agent, click on the link below and become an approved REO agent or vendor with iServe REO.

AGENTS & VENDORS CLICK HERE TO APPLY

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

Click below to create a Zillow REO profile
Zillow Homes, Rentals, Foreclosures

Previous REO Blog – REO TRICK R TREAT

[youtuber youtube=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKAcSU-2bWs&hd=1′]

25 comments for “BofA Outsourcing to iServe REO

1. Jada Dunomes
    November 26, 2012 at 12:06 pm

As usual Poncie is on top it. Thank you for all the vital information that you always provide.

Posted by Jada Dunomes
    Broker/Owner at Dunomes Realty
    Greater Chicago Area

2. Al Gollas
    November 19, 2012 at 11:28 am

Poncie you must be on the very few agents getting BofA REO assignments . . . In fact, i thought I heard California was one of the toughest states to get REO work these days. What are you doing Poncie to spark New REO Assignments out their in CA?

Al Gollas
    Specializing In REO Since 1999
    Location
    Greater Denver Area

• November 19, 2012 at 11:32 am

Praying! We do 3 things to maintain our REOs:
      1. Pray
      2. Follow up, follow up, follow up
      3. Pay attention to detail

• DIANNE GARRETT
        November 26, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Prayer WORKS!! Thank You Poncie….

Posted by DIANNE GARRETT, MANAGING BROKER
        Owner of Princess Realtors / REO Listing Broker for First Kolb Properties, LLC
        Greater Nashville Area

• Al Gollas
          November 26, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I will include all of you in my prayers tonight please include me in yours as well!

Posted by Al Gollas
          Al Gollas
          Specializing In REO Since 1999
          Location
          Greater Denver Area

• kay akel
            December 8, 2012 at 7:59 am

I been Appling to all the bank you proved to me but i have no luck I dont know whats going on

3. Regan Burke
    November 16, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Hi there! I really find your information very helpful. Thank you so much for all the knowledge you share 🙂

I have looked through my emails from you, however I have not received the passcode/password. Is there any way you can one to me? Thank you.

Andre Gottmers (Keller Williams Realty)
    Regan Burke (Appraiser)

Visit our Website at:
    Experienced Appraisers Serving
    Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles
    San Diego, Orange & Ventura Counties
    for over 15 years!

4. Colette Rosati
    November 16, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Thank you for being so generous with your time and talent.
    Kind regards & I hope you have a restful Thanksgiving Day off.
    : )

Colette Rosati RN, MBA,
    Associate Broker
    HUNT REAL ESTATE ERA
    LUXURY DIVISION
    Paradise Valley, Scottsdale & Flagstaff – 1st & 2nd home specialist
    Distressed Properties & Short Sales Active Member: MMI Medical Ministries International,
    Women’s Council of Realtors. HAREP, NAHREP, AAREA, NAREB Certifications ABR,GRI,CDPE,SFR
    For lists of bank owned or soon to be foreclosed properties please call or email me. : )

5. Sazzad H Khan
    November 15, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I’m looking for an agent to work with. An agent how are looking for process data input records on behalf of him. I’m from Bangladesh and i’ve worked an agent how used to work for Bank of America. I’ve 6 months of work experience over property preservation, REO, Inspection work order. I can handle propertypreswizar.com very well. I’ll process per data input for property preservation at $1 and inspection for $0.5. Looking for kind responds. Thank you

6. Edouard Sarkissian
    November 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Great opportunity.

Posted by Edouard Sarkissian
    Realtor at Coldwell Banker
    Orlando, Florida

7. Chanin Zaragoza
    November 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I’m on it! Thanks!

Posted by Chanin Zaragoza
    REO Specialist -SFR Certified
    Greater Los Angeles

8. Billy Okoye
    November 14, 2012 at 12:12 pm

this is smart of BOA to make this move.

Posted by Billy Okoye – Principal Broker
    Broker / Owner at Sold 100 Real Estate Inc.
    Washington D.C

9. Elaine Barkl
    November 14, 2012 at 11:01 am

When I worked for one REO agent exclusively he received a lot of B of A REO assignments from Iserve. The IServe asset managers were easy to work with and made their expectations clear. It seemed that once they were happy with an agent and the agent’s team, the asset manager continually assigned properties to that agent. Good luck to all B of A / Iserve preferred agents. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Posted by Elaine Barkl
    Freelance Real Estate Assistant
    Phoenix, Arizona

10. Rich Raynor
    November 14, 2012 at 10:58 am

I have handled only 2 B of A properties through PMH and both were positive experiences. I have handled several properties through iServe and they have been fabulous to work with.

Posted by Rich Raynor
    Owner/Principal Broker at Heritage Real Estate

11. James Loftis
    November 14, 2012 at 10:35 am

Great information, thanks for sharing for us.

Posted by James Loftis/ Reo Agent
    I Can Get Your Property Sold! Guaranteed!!
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale

12. BOB BONSANTE
    November 14, 2012 at 9:36 am

I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ON THIS EMAIL I RECEIVED THE OTHER DAY. I VALUE WHAT YOU SAY 🙂 THANKS. Dear Valued CitiMortgage Agent,

The CitiMortgage REO Department is rolling out a new, updated training program that will reside in RES.NET’s Agent Portal. All future training initiatives will be accessible in the RES.NET University.

Maintaining a Professional level membership in RES.NET, is all that is required to view and complete all required training going forward. There is no additional fee for the training course; however, if you are not already a Professional RES.NET member, you must upgrade your membership immediately.

The savings you receive as a result of this enhanced offering will more than cover the cost of the RES.NET upgrade fee for those of you who are Premium or Standard level members. If you are already a RES.NET Professional member, you will actually see a decrease in expenses associated with our mandatory training courses.

If you do not currently hold the Professional membership level, please upgrade now by clicking on the following link – https://agent.res.net/AGENT_LOGIN.

This training course will be released very soon and must be completed by December 7th in order to maintain your Preferred Agent status. Be sure to check your RES.NET Membership level upon receipt of this e-mail and upgrade immediately, if necessary. For questions or assistance, please contact RES.NET’s Customer Support Team at 800-760-7036, or support@res.net.

Thank you for your continued service,

REO Vendor Manager

CitiMortgage

• November 16, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Hello Bob, if you are getting asset from Citi and they are asking you to go Professional RES.NET, then I would go Pro. ~Poncie

13. Camille Roberts
    November 10, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I sure look forward to some more of them. Thanx for the news Poncie

Posted by Camille Roberts
    Member Council of Certified Residential Specalists at Exit Realty Blaine Associates
    Greater Los Angeles

14. Domenic Zappia
    November 10, 2012 at 10:36 pm

I’ve been getting B of A assignments thru iServe as well. Also through PMH, make sure you are registered with these companies if you are a Bank of America REO agent. If you are not, go to Poncie’s website (poncie.com) and he will show you how!

Posted by Domenic Zappia
    REO Broker at Platinum Realty
    Kansas City, Missouri

15. Vladimir Nerisanu
    November 10, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Best regards from Bucharest, Romania, Europe. Vladimir Nerisanu, real estate broker, Realtor.

Posted by Vladimir Nerisanu
    CEO at Cagead Invest Real Estate Agency
    Romania

16. Shana Gates
    November 10, 2012 at 10:17 am

I know that Chase REO asset managers from many serviceing companies to use REO network to find local agents for distance to asset. I ask agents when they are getting assignments off of REO Network if it is getting them assignments and most say yes.

17. Aaron Aveiro
    November 10, 2012 at 6:04 am

So where does SafeGuard properties fit in to the picture now???

18. regan
    November 9, 2012 at 11:23 pm

how do you become a “preferred” agent with BofA?