BofA Outsourcing to PMH

bac pmh logo[01/10/13] Bank of America (BAC) REO has been unloading mortgage service rights (MSRs) this month. According to DSNews, Wells Fargo & JP Morgan are likely to follow BofA’s approach. BofA announced that they intent to sell the servicing rights of 2 million mortgage loans to specialty servicers.

Who are these servicers? PMH, Nationstar and many other outsourcers. Attention Bank of America REO Agents: apply to PMH as a preferred BofA agent. Click on the below and apply to PMH. Be sure to FOLLOW instructions. BE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE A BOFA REO AGENT. Already signed up with PMH? Click on the link below and send them an email. QUICK TIP: Zillow has 11,366,594 monthly unique visitors. Create your FREE REO profile at Zillow [CLICK HERE]

click-here-button

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient

Follow us on Facebook for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more…

facebook

Facing Foreclosure

MISSED OUR LAST REO TIP? WATCH BELOW…

13 comments for “BofA Outsourcing to PMH

1. Demi Devaney
    January 31, 2013 at 9:07 am

I been with PMH for a long time. I think i viewed and check out all the training classes and my profile always said 100% but never had a luck on getting a listng so i stop logging in.
    By Demi Devaney
    Realtor and Director/Admin/Consultant for RCFE
    Orange County, California

2. Chris Amick
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 pm

All of BOFA’s asset management operations were sold off to Safeguard Properties lock stock and barrel late last summer.
    By Chris Amick
    Owner at CWA Handyman & Preservation Services
    Sacramento, California Area

• Robert D. Vasquez
      January 18, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Yes, this killed the market!
      By Robert D. Vasquez
      Owner at Diverse Assets Inspections, LLC
      Phoenix, Arizona Area

• Chris Amick
        January 22, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Yes it did and it also killed the preservation business in it’s entirety.
        By Chris Amick
        Owner at CWA Handyman & Preservation Services
        Sacramento, California Area

3. Max Volmar
    January 17, 2013 at 12:18 pm

This is great news for REO agents that are part of the PMH vendor Portal. Hope for the best.

By Max Volmar
    United Realty Group Inc
    West Palm Beach, Florida Area

4. Gene Garrote
    January 17, 2013 at 11:48 am

Poncie is BOA duing this nationwide or only California?.
    By eugenio ( gene) garrote
    director, weichert realtors —best beach properties
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area

5. Mercedes Guinot
    January 17, 2013 at 11:45 am

That will be great. I received and email this week from PMH vendor support asking to update my profile. I submitted my application last year when the announced the merge with Stewart. Let’s hope for the best.
    By Mercedes Guinot
    Realtor at Prudential Florida Realty
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area

6. Angie Cline
    January 14, 2013 at 8:52 am

I have been trying to get REO listings for a year or two. I have been doing BPOs for years, pretty much since I stated selling in 2005. I have had one REO listing and one HUD listing and I have been on the selling side for numerous foreclosures. In addition, I have done many short sales.
    How do you become a preferred BOFA agent? Any other advice you can offer would be great.

Thanks,

Angie Cline, Realtor
    Josh Cline, Partner
    THE CLINE TEAM!
    Home Experts Realty

7. Dollie Poulos
    January 14, 2013 at 8:11 am

Thank you for keeping us updated; this is bound to be an ongoing issue.
    By Dollie Poulos
    Realtor at First Team Real Estate
    Orange County, California Area

8. Jeanne Thorsson
    January 12, 2013 at 10:21 am

I have experienced two different cases in Marin where my short sales were in process with B/A and then we find out SPS or SLS is now servicing. This causes us to start the short sale process over from the beginning, not to mention the borrower has an opportunity to start the loan modification process over before that short sale can take place. Yikes,
    By Jeanne Thorsson