Green River Capital

(02/14/2013) Green River has demanded that we remove their reference from our site. They received an overwhelming amount of applicants and calls because of us.

They were not happy with the information I posted, which I gathered from their Facebook Fan page. On my defense, I supply REO information that is already online, handed down by an asset manager or REO agent, but do it on a large scale. My motto, freely we have received, freely give. NO, WE DO NOT CHARGE! Our site is free for Realtors and always will be.

Keep in mind that you can always search for ANY REO bank by typing the banks name on the “SEARCH REO BANKS” widget to the right. Courtesy of Google Custom Search.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might of caused you. We will continue to provide great REO tips to fellow REO agents.

Happy Valentine’s Day. ~Poncie

Follow us on Facebook for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more… [CLICK HERE]

PREVIOUS VIDEO BLOG – REO SELLERS NEED YOUR HELP

Free Search Engine Submission

9 comments for “Green River Capital

1. Dave Hill
    June 17, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Hi, when emailing asset managers, do you have any letter or ideas on how i should word my email to get on the reo listings list. Thanks

Dave

2. Kathy Fisher
    March 25, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I have just gotten TWO listings within 4 days of each other from GreenRiver Capital. There are online sites & reports are a little confusing and hard to manuever around but so far so good.

By Kathy Fisher, Realtor
    Realtor at Parker Properties – Decatur, TX

3. Christine
    March 1, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Your information is great and accurate. Greenrivers greater than thou attitude continues to follow them, could be the reason they continue to loose major accounts. Keep up the good work.

4. Sebastian Ponce
    February 15, 2013 at 8:55 am

Thank you for the info.
    By Sebastian Ponce
    Broker at Ponce Realty Certifide
    Houston, Texas Area

5. Chris
    February 12, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Fannie Mae stopped using all their outsourcers including Green River a few months ago. Is Fannie now sending them properties again.

Chris

6. Seth Taylor
    February 10, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Do you handle the Property Preservation or REO services on the properties you are managing? If so, we cover Arizona for these services.
    By Seth Taylor
    Field manager-SWT Management
    Yuma, Arizona Area

7. Emily Grzyb
    February 9, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Sure wish they were in Tennessee I was doing Fannie Mae for an outsource and they lost the account.
    By Emily Grzyb
    Owner, Concord Real Estate and Appraisal
    Knoxville, Tennessee Area

8. Gene Eubanks
    February 9, 2013 at 6:59 am

I am currently a Fannie Mae Direct Broker getting listings in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area of Texas.