JOIN ALTISOURCE REO

altisource banner(02/13/2013) ATTENTION REALTORS & VENDORS: Altisource announced that is it purchasing $218.6 million fee-based businesses from Ocwen Financial. According DSNews, Altisource will acquire businesses related to REOs and charge-off services, assets related to ResCap [READ MORE]

Please know that listings are no longer assigned to external companies. Altisource has recently built a team of in-house brokers (employees of Altisource) who manage the aforementioned listings, REALHome Services. Currently, Real Estate Agent products ordered by Altisource are BPOs and CMAs. However, as REO buyer agents, you can make offers on their properties online using HUBZU. Learn more on Hubzu.com.

You can still join Altisource and assist with BPO & CMAs, Appraisals, Property Preservation, Home Repairs, Home Inspections, Routine Maintenance, Real Estate Sign Installation, REO Postings, Publishings and Auctioneering. Marketing Tip: Zillow gets over 11 million views a month. Create your FREE REO profile at Zillow, [click here].

JOIN ALTISOURCE [CLICK HERE]

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

Follow us on Facebook for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more…

REO APPLICATIONS – HOW TO GET A RESPONSE [VIDEO]

GOLD GREEN SERVICE [CLICK HERE]

NATIONSTAR [CLICK HERE]

LT

SOURCES: Altisource [www.altisource.com], Ocwen [www.ocwen.com], HUBZU [www.hubzu.com], DSNews [www.dsnews.com/articles/index/altisource-to-buy-fee-based-businesses-from-ocwen-for-2186m-2013-02-13]

10 comments for “JOIN ALTISOURCE REO

1. ALI SIKDER
    August 25, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Please send me the list of REO properties. I would like to affilated with your company as the REO listing broker.
    Thanks Ali sikder

2. Kenneth Huffar
    April 24, 2013 at 7:22 am

Why would anyone work with this company. NO listings just BPO’s. I wish I could make a income with $39.00 and BPO. NO MONEY in that. If you do this work with this company. Just remember,You reap what you sow. If $39.00 dollar BPO is exciting then by all means get excited. I refuse to be part of this system. They are trying to get rid of the Listing Agent to SAVE them Money! Try to buy a junk box from HUBZU. You the Buyer’s agent will do all the utilities. Meet the township water department with a 4 hour window. Get the electric turned on,get the gas turned on,do the inspections done,Try to get the repairs approved the list just grows. They offer 3% YOU WILL EARN EVERY PENNY. Run from this business model. Run Run Run from them. Waste of your time. All the time you put into a deal your net is Kmart wages. Just go to Kmart the give insurance PKG

3. Darlena Rogers
    February 22, 2013 at 9:43 am

Just got on with Altisource. Contractors needed in 34 counties in Ohio.
    By Darlena Rogers
    Entrepreneur
    Cleveland/Akron, Ohio

4. Edward C. Reynolds
    February 19, 2013 at 4:38 pm

That is a bad idea, about joining Altisource. I sold REO’s from Ocwen REO which was taken over by Altisource a few years ago. Altisource does their own clean out and maintenance work, which is very shoddy and never cleans or keeps the yards and the houses up to par to sell. I had to fight for weeks to get weeds,a dead tree, and all the grass mowed, not just in a small area but the whole yard. This took about 4 mths to get permission, and over a $1000.00 yard mowing by the city which had to be paid ASAP. Also the house had a small amount of mold that could be cleaned if I was permitted, when the furnace went out (motor burned up) they wouldn’t repair it.About four months later the house was full of mold and needed the whole down stairs walls had to be stripped and replaced. This happened during fall and winter 3 yrs ago, and then when I started to get calls on it, they took it away from me and sold in a bundle of homes that were foreclosures, so I lost out on the commission after all those problems.
    Another house had weeds and bushes clear about the eave troughs, and piles of cut grass that was a foot long around the house, I fought for weeks with photo’s to permit me to have the place cleaned up. Also the maintenance company did not clean water out of the basement, or repair other items including a swimming pool that had 2 1/2 ft of water in it, with about foot of stones, leaves, etc, in the pool including thousands of frogs,When I did get it cleaned up, we did have a number of buyers looking at it After about three weeks I had an accepted offer. All that took over 8 months to get house,yard, pool, cleaned, repairs done,and the house sold.
    I had worked with Ocwen for about ten years on their REO’s before Altisource but they were better to deal with, to get their houses cleaned and sold.With Ocwen when I sold a house, I was given 3% commission on each sale but when Altisource took over, that completely changed. All fee’s maintenance,Two different referral fees, Closing Fees came out of my Commission Check. Example I had a house on the Lake that sold for $145,000 and the 6% commission should be $ 8700. Well as usual another agent sold the listing, and the commission for the other agent was $4350. and my commission to the office was $ 2400.due to all the fee’s that they took out of my commission check. After the office took out their share,there was much there for me, compared to what the other agent received.
    I do all the worrying and arguing about the property, trying to get it fit to sell, and to try to get my reimbursements for work or utility bills, so that my life was just constantly on edge, doing my job. You talk to people in India to get your reimbursements, who are hard to understand, and in many cases don’t understand what work was done. So I have to argue with them to get the reimbursements, which sometimes took 2 months.
    The frustration is so bad that I was on pins and needles everyday until the houses sold. Then they started to cut my commission for all the expenses that was spent by Altisource to get the house sold, that I basically was working and worrying for very small amount of money.
    I worked with other REO companies and never had the problems like Altisource, so I’m not working for them anymore. Other realtors in our area have also stopped working with Altisource because of the same or similar reasons.
    Thank you for permitting me to respond to your message, but I would not ever recommend Altisource to anyone, unless they change their policies, so as an Agent for them, you would receive the whole commission and take out the expenses from the sale of the house not my commission. I hope you have Wonderful and Safe Spring.

Sincereley,
    Edward C. Reynolds CRS,GRI,HRC
    Broker, Zook Real Estate
    Monticello, IN. 47960

5. Alli Salmaci
    February 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm

They have also purchased Servicelink the take over begins March 1st.
    By Alli Salmaci
    REALTOR at Empire Realty Group LLC
    Greater Detroit Area

6. Jose
    February 16, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Ron,
    I list and sell REOs and find it Poncie’s action refreshing, helpful and don’t bother me at all. It’s matte of fact, it makes me want to get better at what we do.

7. Susan Goulding
    February 16, 2013 at 10:04 am

Altisource replied to me that they were hiring their own “sales” force and not taking applications. Is that old information? Do you know.

Thanks for the updates.

Susan Goulding
    Crown Key Realty
    Where Every Home is a Castle!
    Broker, Realtor
    Master Club 2009, 2010, 2011
    Chair Tracy Marketing Council
    5Star, CDPE, Epro, HREU, IMSD, CNE
    NHREP – WinDS – Military Mom Member

8. Deborah McKnight
    February 16, 2013 at 9:48 am

I’ve noticed that Poncie is trying to appear that they have a special relationship with Ocwen and other servicers….
    By Deborah McKnight
    REO Tehachapi
    Bakersfield, California Area

• February 16, 2013 at 10:08 am

@Deborah, they are REO tips. Not trying anything, do not need to. Just sharing info

9. Ron
    February 16, 2013 at 5:54 am

Ponci,

What do you get out of posting these REO companies? Your promotions destroy the competitive edge for serious realtors. Your promotions are damaging the income of agents who have been doing this work for a long time.

We don’t need any more competition eating our lunch. Please reconsider what you are doing and see if maybe you could adjust this approach.

Sincerely