New BofA Outsourcer: NDS

TIP#1: Search for any REO bank. Type the name of a bank or REO outsourcer in the “Search REO Banks” box to the right and click search. Courtesy of Google Custom Search. —–>

BAC Outsource NDSREO NEWS! Many of our REO Network friends & I have received Bank of America REO assignments via National Default Services (NDS). Many of the Integrated Asset Services (IAS) assets were transferred to NDS. Whether NDS is accepting new agents or not, if you are qualified, you should apply. Agents and vendors can apply. Click link below for REO application link. If you are a BofA preferred agent, be sure to let them know. Also, Zillow has 11,366,594 monthly unique visitors. Create your FREE REO profile at Zillow [CLICK HERE].

According to DSNEWS, who spoke to Daren Blomquist, VP of www.RealtyTrac.com, there is still a lot of foreclosures that need to be dealt with. Blomquist does not believe banks are deliberately holding off inventory, but are cautious about making sure the cross their “T’s” and dot their “i’s”. “This so called shadow inventory never hit full force, so now I think we’re at a point where the pendulum has swung completely the other way and the housing market needs more inventory, so 2013 would be a serendipitous time for banks to release that inventory,” he said. Blomquist said, “because of the severe lack of inventory available for sale, foreclosures could actually fill that inventory and provide more fuel to the fire that’s been slowly building over the past year as more sales occur.” Read the full story [here].

click-here-to-apply

NOTE: You will need your poncie.com Network password. Do not have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s FREE for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

Follow us on FACEBOOK for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more [CLICK HERE]

RealtyTrac

Facing Foreclosure

PREVIOUS BLOG – REO SELLERS NEED YOUR HELP [VIDEO]

19 comments for “New BofA Outsourcer: NDS

1. Brett Shaffer
    April 4, 2013 at 11:32 am

Fact is, Bank of America is only working with 6 outsourcing companies and NDS is NOT one of them so if you are giving them money you are giving your money away. I have reached out to my contact directly at Bank Of America about NDS and they are not an approved outsourcer.
    By Brett Shaffer
    Co-Owner at Prudential NorCal Realty
    Sacramento, California

2. Carolyn Depenbrock
    March 25, 2013 at 11:16 am

Has anyone received REO from NDS? Are is this just another company collecting fees without being able to give the agent any listings

Carolyn Depenbrock
    Broker Associate specializing in REO Properties for ten years at Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
    Punta Gorda, Florida Area

3. Jenny Atherley
    March 21, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Too bad you did not disclose up front that it is a pay to play site. Went through the motions only to be hit with a monthly payment premium. Not cool! I did not pay.

4. Robert Matilla
    March 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm

thanks

Warmest Regards,

Robert Matilla
    Broker Associate, Warburton Properties

5. Leslie Storz
    March 9, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Lane Guide is still my #1 go to.
    By Leslie Storz
    Northern California Coordinator at Heritage of America Educational & Cultural Foundation
    Sacramento, California Area

6. Lillian Smith
    March 8, 2013 at 10:43 am

Assignments via National Default Services (NDS).
    I signed up for NDS but I had to go through ISISVendorManager@defaultservicingllc.com
    and they charge a set up and referral fee, did I do something wrong?

Thank You for the Great Service you provide
    Lillian

Long & Foster Real Estate

7. Dave Hope
    March 8, 2013 at 10:35 am

Tip # 1:

I tried your Bank REO search engine at poncie.com

I could see the usefulness if it was a search engine that brought up a list of banks with REO inventory and a contact. However, your Poncie search engine requires me to already know the name of the bank or outsourcer.

If I know the name of the bank already; I can look it up on any search engine. The results of your search are NO different.

Am I missing something?
    By Dave Hope
    Account Executive at Michigan Mutual
    Houston, Texas Area

8. Deanna Knoble
    March 8, 2013 at 10:32 am

I joined, I hope it works out.. Thanks for the info…:)
    By Deanna Knoble
    Broker/Owner Relocate Realty
    Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area

9. Steve Moller
    March 7, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Thanks Poncie… Another Trusted Latino basket 🙂
    By Steve Moller
    Designated Realtor at Moller Real Estate
    Naples, Florida Area

10. Frank Popeleski
    March 7, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Thanks Poncie you are the best out there dude. BTW – B of A, effective Feb 1 sent new assets to AUCTION – I saved two that I had from this fate, both now under contract. Have to work fast.
    By Frank Popeleski
    Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

• Gail Murchison
      March 7, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I agree thank you for sharing this information.
      By Gail Murchison
      Managing Broker/ Windermere/SBA,INC
      Greater Seattle Area

11. Diane Amato
    March 7, 2013 at 12:38 pm

thank you for the update. I have been with NDS for about 12 years. They are wonderful to work with

By Diane Amato REO BROKER MA
    Broker/Owner Full Circle Properties REO SALES Specialist,short sales and code violations/compliance specialties
    Greater Boston Area

12. Jeanne Durgin
    March 7, 2013 at 11:06 am

Thx Mr Ponce…Anyone else going to REOMAC.org summit in Dallas this April?

By Jeanne Durgin
    REO Agent ~Property Preservation~Asset Management ~ EQUATOR Platinum Certified, ABR, SRES
    Barnstable/Yarmouth, Massachusetts Area

13. Carmen Bernard
    March 7, 2013 at 11:03 am

thanks for sharing
    By Carmen Bernard-Realtor®
    Carmen Bernard -Luxury Real Estate of Florida Corp.
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area

14. REALTOR BOB
    March 7, 2013 at 7:29 am

Looks like one more opportunity for us to do more work for less money.

15. Ana Lisa Reinoso
    March 5, 2013 at 10:44 am

Hi Poncie!

Thought you should know that this company charges a maximum one-time fee of $69.95 + monthly of $39.95. There are lower plans available but do not provide the opportunity for any reo listings….

Ana Lisa Reinoso
    Reinoso Properties

16. Mary Greenspan
    March 3, 2013 at 10:05 am

Why does NDS require up front fee + monthly fee? Are they also taking a referral fee once an asset has been assigned? I am getting tired of paying these companies up front for registration then you receive nothing….oh, sometimes they throw you a BPO with possible listing that goes nowhere!
    By Mary Greenspan
    Broker Owner at Greenspan Brokerage
    Las Vegas, Nevada Area

17. Linda Kemppainen
    March 2, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I just want you to know that I am doing a transaction with this company..

It has been unnecessarily drawn out.

they take 1% of your commission.

The processor does not know what forms she needs, and constantly ask me for one at a time.. making the submission to the investor take months.

Not at all happy with this company.

Linda Kemppainen, Realtor