More REO’s from Specialized Asset Management (SAM REO)

TIP #1Type “REO Outsourcers” in the “SEARCH REO BANKS” box to the right for a list of REO outsourcers courtesy of Google REO Search ——–>

ATTENTION EAST COAST REO AGENTS: some of our REO network partners have been reporting new REO assets from Specialized Asset Management (SAM REO). I verified and it’s true. According to sources at SAM REO, they are not seeing any volume in California 🙁 or the west coast, however SAM REO is seeing a lot more assets on the East Coast. East Coast REO agents, start applying. Take note that SAM REO carefully qualifies and selects each real estate agents to ensure the highest standards for their clients. Meaning, they are looking for the best REO agents. If this is you, click on the link below, which will direct you to the online REO application.

EastCoast Sam Reo Apply

According to Housing Wire 10.5 million or 21.5% of ALL properties with a mortgage are still in negative equity. States with the largest number of borrowers who remain underwater are Nevada (52.4%), Florida (40.2%), Arizona (34.9%), Georgia (33.8%) and Michigan (31.9%) [READ MORE

Follow us on FACEBOOK for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more [CLICK HERE]

PREVIOUS VIDEO BLOG – IS IT WORTH GOING TO REO CONFERENCES?

Featuring REO agents: Carlotta Diaz – Realty World, Josh Keglovits – J. Roberts & Co & Terrence Langford – Re/Max. Also NAHREP National Conference [VIDEO]

BANK OF AMERICA OUTSOURCE LIST

12 comments for “More REO’s from Specialized Asset Management (SAM REO)

1. Freddie
    August 22, 2014 at 5:28 pm

The asset managers at SAM have not instilled any confidence in me to show they have the competence to work outside a God status, unanswered emails, quick to snap back with exclamation points. I had one recently who could not close a transaction on time and lost the deal because she was to busy, to take a minute, to be nice and commnicate.

2. Patrick Willard
    April 6, 2013 at 7:13 pm

They can reassign for any reason or even for no reason. If anything goes wrong it’s always the broker’s fault.
    A few years ago (different client) I had a listing and the MMR was due the next Sunday. I sent it in the Friday before only to have an email on Monday saying it was due. Emailed it again and got another email that afternoon saying if I didn’t send in the MMR by the end of the day they’d reassign. I emailed it a third time, also faxed and called asset manager and left a message that I had repeatedly emailed and now had also faxed and please confirm she’d received. Tuesday morning she emailed me saying she was reassigning and the listing was cancelled.
    By Patrick Willard
    Broker at Rio Rancho Realty & Investment
    Albuquerque, New Mexico Area

3. Adrienne Meijer
    April 1, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I was accepted last Wednesday and got a listing on Thursday! I am in SW Florida.
    By Adrienne Meijer
    Broker/Owner, REO Asset Specialist
    Naples, Florida Area

• October 13, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Adrienne

Would love to chat with you and compare notes on future business when ya have a minute

Thanks

Lonnie

4. Carrie Newhouse
    March 25, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Do you know if they are seeing any volume in the Midwest?
    By Carrie Newhouse
    Managing Partner at Real Estate Partners
    Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area

5. Lisa Savage
    March 25, 2013 at 11:29 am

They require a $75 fee just to register with them? No thanks.

I’ve about had it with being required to pay to work with a company.

Have a great week!
    By Realtor Lisa Savage
    Owner, Realty Savage
    Dallas/Fort Worth Area

• Diana Castle
      March 25, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I totally agree with you there Lisa.. I started to sign up with default services the other day.. no mention through out the whole process until you get to the end and then it was submit and pay.. a registration fee and a monthly fee.. Agents arent making what we used to make.. We dont have the money to gamble on whether or not we will get a listing from these companies.
      By Diana Castle
      Realtor at Elite Realty handling REO properties
      Las Vegas, Nevada Area

• Gerry Team PAGANO
        March 25, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Hello Ladies….What you are saying is true. But I must says that I have been doing REO for 6years and i have spent over 10k to 15k in fees like this. Don’t get me wrong there were a few that I paid and I did not get anything but other fees that I paid and got REO were well worth.
        I always do my research and I must say that Ponice info….. I found it to be good stuff.
        Good Luck Ladies Oh BTW….If you have any sellers or Buyers in NJ. Let me know i will take good care of them
        By Gerry Team PAGANO
        REO/BPO(Commercial & Res) Agnet Realtor at Century 21 Cataneo &Assocites
        Oman

• October 13, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Oman,
          Would love to chat with ya when you have a moment

6. Connie D. Watson, CEO/Broker
    March 25, 2013 at 10:46 am

Thanks you Poncie.

Connie D. Watson, CEO/Broker
    AusDanBrook Properties, Inc
    Hampton, GA
    CDPE Certified, REO Certified,
    13 years of REO Experience.

” God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor,
    making a way even when you don’t see a way.” — Joel Osteen

7. Meg
    March 22, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Poncie–what is your take on REO hold up? Renting them? So calif is dry of reo’s even inland empire.

Meg
    Sent from my iPhone

8. Carmen Bernard
    March 22, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Hi anything special I have to do to apply?
    Carmen Bernard