Short Sale & REO Assignments Thru 24 Asset Mgmt

TIP #1: Type “REO Outsourcers” in the “SEARCH REO BANKS” box to the right for a list of REO outsourcers courtesy of Google REO Search ——–>

REO NEWS: According to Short Sale Expo, 24 Asset Management Corp (24 Asset) and RealtyProx Corp will be MERGING. 24 Asset has been a leading REO asset management company. As you well know, REO’s are declining and Short Sales are picking up. “We are pleased to announce that the same level of responsible, flexible and personalized service is now available to Short Sale Agents and Brokers,” states 24 Asset’s Executive Vice President, Don Maxwell. In addition, 24 Asset is the Gold Sponsor of the Short Sale Expo. Did you know that Zillow offers a free REO/Short Sale profile? Create yours today [Click Here]

Sign up to become a 24 Asset preferred REO &/or Short Sale broker. It’s free but takes time and work.

24 Asset

Follow us on FACEBOOK for REO updates, new listings, coming soon listings, REO tips and more [CLICK HERE]

PREVIOUS VIDEO BLOG – IS IT WORTH GOING TO REO CONFERENCES?

BANK OF AMERICA REO OUTSOURCE LIST [CLICK HERE]

6 comments for “Short Sale & REO Assignments Thru 24 Asset Mgmt

1. Frank Popeleski
    April 8, 2013 at 10:23 am

I did Fannie for 24 up to the very end. I need to correct an impression you are leaving about 24 getting the ‘boot’. Fannie went through a process of bringing their inventory all in house. This was done over time, and was well known through the REO community. 24 was one of the last companies to be cut. This was in the works for some time. I and others always appreciate folks watching out for others as SCAMS are all over these days it seems. As REO shrinks there are more and more companies looking to get agents to sign on to pay them for questionable services. I find Poncie to be a wealth of information myself.

By Frank Popeleski
    Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

2. ARNOLD VER
    April 8, 2013 at 10:11 am

24Asset Mgt. and Realty Prox has business partnership, that is 24Asset is the marketing arm and Realty Prox is the short sale platform like Equator. I just closed recently a short sale with a Chase loan using Realty Prox as the transactional platform. This will be the 2nd presentation of 24Asset and Realty Prox for their short sale program. I attended their debut presentation in Palm Desert in March last year after the REOMAC conference. 24Asset is also a new Chase outsourcer here in southern California. I just closed 2 REOs with them in the recent months.
    By ARNOLD VER, ReoTeam247
    Member: REOMAC, AREAA, NAHREP, NAREB, FORCE, OPEN DOOR Inst.
    Greater Los Angeles Area

3. Mike Linkenauger
    April 5, 2013 at 10:40 am

Poncie, DON’T delete my question/comment if you are legitimate. Has 24 Asset Management EVER assigned short sale listings to anybody?? Who are their clients?? Can ANYBODY attest to getting short sale listings through them??
    Poncie, have either of these organizations EVER outsourced/assigned short sale listings??? Who are their clients???

By Mike Linkenauger
    Director of Operations at The Short Sale Specialist Network
    Jacksonville, Florida Area

• Frank Popeleski
      April 6, 2013 at 8:34 pm

First of all to Mike. The person who starts the discussion has the right to delete any comments they choose. Why jump the gun here. Second Poncie is a wealth of information. I used to do a LOT of FannieMae REO through 24AMN. GREAT folks. They like others lost the account. My last one closed early this year. As for short sales I do not know the answer to that since I was only doing REO through them.Thanks for this info Poncie –
      By Frank Popeleski
      Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
      Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

• Mike Linkenauger
        April 8, 2013 at 10:13 am

Frank, the reason I was like that was because my first comment wasn’t posted. I saw other comments being allowed, and wanted to make sure ALL comments were posted. The reason I jumped at the second comment was because he didn’t allow my first. There are SO MANY scams out there, most coming from seemingly reputable companies.

Do I need to mention:
        PartnerFirst
        Banker REO
        Absolute REO
        National Short Sale Center
        LionsGate Financial

Among the slew of other organizations who have raked agents for tens of millions of dollars over the last few years by enticing them with “short sale listings”, only to deliver nothing…

COULD this be an attempt from 24 Asset Management to grab agent fees in a desperate attempt to save themselves or get SOME kind of revenue after getting the boot from Fannie Mae? I sure hope not. But when somebody refused to acknowledge that this is a possibility AND refuses to allow me to express concerns, red flags go flying and I get vocal.

Most agents have had enough of being scammed in recent years.

By Mike Linkenauger
        Director of Operations at The Short Sale Specialist Network
        Jacksonville, Florida Area

4. Doug Hall
    April 4, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I signed up with them months ago, do you have a contact phone number? Doug
    By Doug Hall