NATIONSTAR – BofA REO/SHORT SALES ARE COMING

TIP: Type in “NATIONSTAR ASSET MANAGERS” in the SEARCH REO BANKS box to the right to locate Nationstar asset managers, courtesy of Google Custom Search

nationstar_king_logo

Nationstar will now be servicing Bank of America (BAC) mortgages and assets. BAC expects several service releases on June 30th. Your clients with BAC mortgages will now be serviced by Nationstar. Take note that Nationstar is now the largest non-bank servicer in the U.S.

Outside of HUD, the REO world has shrunk. CHASE REO has slowly been releasing assets and Nationstar will follow. Not to mention, they also handle Short Sales. If you are part of their network, you can expect short sale referrals.

If you are interested in listing REO properties or joining the Nationstar network…

learn-more

Zillow now offers free Short Sale profiles. Create one today!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

*You will need your poncie.com Network password. Don’t have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

35 comments for “NATIONSTAR – BofA REO/SHORT SALES ARE COMING

1. Pingback: Nationstar Mortgage Broker In Westoak Ga | Iservemanteca
  2. Alfred Zamudio
    July 22, 2013 at 5:58 pm

I am 17 year veteran looking for REO opportunities in California in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas respectively.

Alfred Zamudio
    Prudential California Realty
    #01248176

3. Mike Turner
    July 15, 2013 at 5:16 pm

I filled out information packet about a year ago,recently received invitation for few BPO s in my area of Northern Virginia within last month.
    By Mike Turner
    Keller Williams Realty
    Washington D.C

4. Bea Artigliere
    July 11, 2013 at 6:31 pm

left several emails and did not get an answer yet
    By Bea Artigliere
    Realtor at Pacific Inter Capital Investment
    Greater Los Angeles

5. Lisa Castanet
    July 11, 2013 at 5:22 pm

I checked out the Nationstar website and it looks like the link to the online broker registration form is not working. You can call the REO department direct at 888-708-4043.

Never mind that phone is just a generic automated phone system. You can request how to apply by contacting them via email.
    By Lisa Castanet
    Broker/Owner at Native Palm Properties
    Lakeland, Florida

• Jackie Doornik
      July 12, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I went on site to apply and it said to sign in and a password would be sent but I have yet to receive.

I am a Realtor in Southern California, who would like to work with you on your REO’s

• Anonymous
        July 17, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Good, luck getting an REO account in southern CA, I was a preferred broker for a couple of accounts, since business dried out, all my accounts were close, try short sales and you will be in control.

6. Lisa Savage
    July 11, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Just got the listing agreement – FYI – Nationstar is paying 6% or a $3,750 minimum BUT they will be taking a 2% or $1,250 minimum referral fee and there is a $150 tech fee to Equator.

Ya’ll have a great day!
    By Realtor Lisa Savage
    Owner, Realty Savage
    Dallas/Fort Worth

• Lisa Savage
      July 11, 2013 at 6:32 pm

The way the asset manager explained it to me, they take 2% and then it’s 2% to the buyer’s agent and 2% to the listing broker minus the EQ fee.

The MLA is a little confusing – not worded well – so I had to have the asset manager clarify it.

Have a great day ya’ll!
      By Realtor Lisa Savage

• Diana Castle
      July 11, 2013 at 7:12 pm

So agents that take a Nationstar listing are only going to make 1% minus the equator fee??? Am I reading that right???
      By Diana Castle
      Realtor at Elite Realty handling REO properties
      Las Vegas, Nevada

7. Lisa Savage
    July 9, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Looks like the transfer is working it’s way through – one of my service released BofA’s from Skyhill to Nationstar has transferred in EQ; however, they are having a data glitch so the new listing agreements have not processed yet.

Have a great afternoon ya’ll!
    By Owner, Realty Savage
    Dallas/Fort Worth Area

8. Heather Thompson
    July 9, 2013 at 11:30 am

Let me know if I may be of assistance with your Escrow & Title information http://www.heatherfnt.com
    Greatly appreciated & thank you for the update!

By Heather Thompson ~Twardus
    Fidelity National Title Company Escrow, Title & Marketing ~Willow Glen Account Manager Since 2001
    San Jose, CaliforniaReal

9. Denise Abruscato
    July 8, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Hope that Nationstar can expedite paper work and approval process. We are Short Sales and Foreclsoure certified GA ATL area.
    Denise M. Abruscato – ReMax All Properties, Realtor
    “A” “B” Team 678 222 – 8663 cell
    (678 ) 455 3049 efax sent to email 770 888 0126 paper fax
    ABR Accredited Buyer Representative, Short Sales Foreclosure Resource SFR , Certified Distressed Property Expert CDPE 400 North Board of Realtors® Million Dollar Club Executive Club
    dagahomes@gmail.com or website at http://www.deniseabruscato.remax-georgia.com
    By Denise Abruscato

10. Lucie Lynch
    July 4, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Well, my experiences have been different with Nationstar. Had two short sales with Nationstar (FNMAE investor) and, in both cases, found them to be fair and very quick to decision the files – compared to Bank of America where things take forever. If you get a good agent with a buyer willing to pay the price they want, the rest is easy. I had no nonsense, foot dragging or assignment to outsourcing companies as sometimes happens with other loss mit departments.
    By Lucie Lynch
    Realtor at Fairfax Realty
    Washington D.C. Metro Area

• Jeanne Durgin
      July 8, 2013 at 5:56 pm

My team has serviced SE Massachusetts since 2007 with REO… Nationstar has been a blessing to us.. I hope they keep assigning! JdreamTeam
      By Jeanne Durgin
      REO Agent ~Property Preservation~Asset Management ~ EQUATOR Platinum Certified, ABR, SRES Servicing SEMassachusetts/Cape

11. Irina Kislyanka
    July 2, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Irina Kislyanka
    Broker Associate
    Amerivest Realty
    email@reoteamfl.com

12. Kristin Shimaji-Devlin
    July 2, 2013 at 12:51 pm

The site is asking for a password. Where would I get this? thanks
    By Kristin Shimaji-Devlin
    Real Estate Consultant at Evergreen Realty
    Orange County, California

13. Jerrie Crider
    July 2, 2013 at 12:25 pm

As a Realtor that has worked with both Bank of America and Nationstar:

I find it interesting that while under the microscope, Bank of America would chose to work with Nationstar. Neither company is known for their customer service skills. They don’t work with you and they don’t listen either.

Just a heads up, if you do work with Nationstar, expect a headache!
    By Jerrie Crider
    Office Manager / Notary / REALTOR @ McWilliams Buckley
    Fort Myers, Florida

14. Michael Freer
    July 2, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Poncie, is it feasible to sign up for the in email account to have a chance to hook up with an asset manager in the Norfolk, Va. market?
    By Michael Freer
    Foreclosure Prevention and Short Sales at Native American Group Realty
    Norfolk, Virginia Area

15. Thomas Stewart
    July 2, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I have been working with NationStar many years and they are great company to work for so I look forward to a increase in listings from them.

By Thomas Stewart
    Owner, Cavalry Realty LLC
    York, Pennsylvania

16. Chris Holverson
    July 2, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Go to their website (http://poncie.com/reo-applications/nationstar-reo/). Fill Out Form. Send it VIA E-mail to the asset manager over your region. They Usually Use Equator too. Like all BOA services. You have to call them directly to get the Servicer or Manager over your area.
    By Chris Holverson
    Real Estate Professional
    Provo, Utah

• Thomas Stewart
      July 2, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Thanks so much Chris for the added info here dude. Too often folks do not read the postings.
      By Frank Popeleski
      Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
      Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

17. Diana Castle
    July 2, 2013 at 11:44 am

Ive been trying to months to get into Nationstar and no luck.. Any advice???
    By Diana Castle
    Realtor at Elite Realty handling REO properties
    Las Vegas, Nevada Area

• Quantane Higginbotham
      July 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

I sent over several messages for a return call and have not heard back from them.
      By Quantane Higginbotham
      Realtor at Keller Williams Capital Properties
      Washington D.C. Metro Area

18. Meg
    July 2, 2013 at 11:43 am

Poncie- how do you sign up at Nationstar— do you have to be invited in? Meg

Sent from my iPhone

19. Ida Doman
    July 2, 2013 at 11:26 am

I am very interested, please send more info. I have closed many short sales in the past 5 years but never had the opportunity to work with Nationstar.
    By Ida Doman

20. Hector Parra
    July 2, 2013 at 11:17 am

Hi Ponce, I would like to join NATIONSTAR, please send me information on how to proceed. Also, I was wondering, I’ve done short sales with NATIONSTAR in the past. Will this help to join NATIONSATAR ?

Thanks
    By Hector Parra
    Realtor at Montalvo Realty
    San Francisco Bay Area

21. Donna A. Wilson
    July 1, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Hi Poncie, I would like to join NATIONSTAR, please send information on how to proceed.
    By Donna A. Wilson
    Real Estate Agent
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

22. Saul Carrillo
    June 27, 2013 at 11:12 am

Actually I believe that they bought up the REO’s that were sitting out there and will be placing them with select companies. My company is one that is heavy with the REO players so we expect a significant uptick in business. Sadly, most individual agents will no longer be part of these equation so it is important to strategically place yourself with a company that is partnered with them.

Saul Carrillo
    3333 Alabama, Suite 125
    Houston, Tx 77098
    License No. 0573768 Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US), LLC
    By Saul Carrillo

23. Tom Muniz
    June 26, 2013 at 10:19 am

Poncie: Is there a way to gain access to these soon-to-be released shorts??

Tom Muniz
    Experienced Employment and Real Estate Professional
    Greater Denver Area

• June 26, 2013 at 10:23 am

Not that I know of Tom. Keep in mind, that a short sale assignment from Nationstar does not guarantee the listing. You still have to get a listing agreement signed from the seller (human). All they do is refer you to the seller. Still, I’ll take a short sale referral vs a cold call anyday.
      We were referred 2 short sale assignments. One of them (condo) was vacant. I tracked down the seller and got the listing. Once we completed the BPO, the bank decided the value was too low ($35,000) and they pulled it and sent it to be foreclosed. The other was a good one. However, when I arrived at the home, the seller had listed her property with a friend.
      That’s ok. Two leads were better than none. Get on their network. God blesses efforts.

24. Carl Meniam
    June 25, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Thank you for all the update’s you always give us.

regards.