Precision Asset Management Joins Chase REO

TIP: Type in “CHASE ASSET MANAGERS” in the SEARCH REO BANKS box to the right to locate CHASE asset managers, courtesy of Google Custom Search

chase-reo.jpgPrecision Asset Management is the final Chase outsource company.

The REO world is quickly shrinking. There is REO activity but not enough to make REOs your primary form of business. If you receive an REO or a Short Sale referral, count it as a bonus. Your primary focus should be traditional Real Estate. With that in mind, CHASE uses (6) out-sourcer companies (There were 7 but New Vista backed out), who market CHASE properties. I haven’t heard of Chase direct accepting new applications for REO Brokers. However, some of Chase’s outsourcers are. Apply with Chase’s outsource REO partners. Contact their outsource asset management companies directly to inquire about becoming one of their preferred agents.

Learn more about the six outsource companies for Chase.

learn-more

Zillow now offers free Short Sale profiles. Create one today!

NOTE: Keep in mind that we too sell Real Estate and our network only shares REO/Short Sale news. We do not guarantee listings, we do not charge, nor do we ever sell your information. We offer you an open lead, it’s ultimately up to you to follow up and get the business.

*You will need your poncie.com Network password. Don’t have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top right) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Brand new Network. Learning To Live Like Jesus. “Friend” us today!

LTLLJ Banner

zillow free profile

14 comments for “Precision Asset Management Joins Chase REO

1. Tricia Raymond
    July 31, 2013 at 5:39 am

State Chase REO rep in Michigan told me last week that there are only 3 outsourcers now, not 6.

• August 1, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Wow. The REO world is shrinking rapidly. Can you name & share the 3 outsourcers?
      [poncie.com]

2. Dwenda Everson
    July 11, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Hey Poncie,
    Have you heard of Precision Capital? Are they affiliated with Precision Asset Management. I was just asked/solicited to do a CMA on a unit and also become the Listing Agent once foreclosure is completed? Please advise. Thanks

3. Ronnie Hinton
    July 8, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Thanks for the info. How do I find the outsources Chase uses?
    By Ronnie Hinton
    Realtor at Solid Source Realty
    Greater Atlanta Area

4. Clint Stockton
    July 3, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Do you know if all 5_6 services have properties in the Greater Chicago Area? If not, which ones?

DH Construction Management, LLC.
    Chicago

5. Frank Popeleski
    July 3, 2013 at 12:14 pm

For anyone new to Chase, hand onto your pen – their requirements on Contracts are something I have NEVER seen before. NO blank lines are to be left, it is something else. I had my frist Chase in Feb 2012 and it has been a real learning curve for me. The folk I have it through use Res Net, so I was happy about that.
    By Frank Popeleski
    Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

6. Frank Popeleski
    July 2, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Thanks for the heads up Ponce. I went in to the link provided and sent a mail to each of the parties listed. Thanks again Ponce, you are a wealth of knowledge.
    By Frank Popeleski
    Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida

7. David Davis
    July 2, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Poncie,
    Did something happen to Precision? I know about 3 years back they (Precision) were part of the Chase REO group. Did they leave and come back?
    By David Davis
    Associate Broker at Prudential Anderson Properties
    Houston, Texas

• July 2, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Hi David, no, Precision has been an outsourcer for Chase for years now. They are one of 6 outsourcers. [poncie.com]

• David Davis
        July 2, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I thought that was the case. I don’t pursue the REO with the same tenacity any longer. Too much work, too little pay. In some cases, no pay (never got reimbursed for many repairs).
        By David Davis

8. Evana Abraham
    July 2, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Good informaiton Thank you.

Evana Abraham
    Arabic Linguist with ABM/Linc Government Services

9. MICHAEL HERMOSILLO
    July 2, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Hey buddy. We’ve been a CHASE outsourcer for many years now.

Hope that all is well. Happy 4th!!

Michael
    Operations Manager at Precision Asset Management
    Greater Los Angeles Area

10. Ed Tobey
    July 1, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Precision just lost some Chase assets to Ocwen. Right after I got a listing and received multiple offers listing was terminated and offers could not be presented. I don’t know if Ocwen will give the listing back to me. Another day in the life of an REO broker.

11. MIAMI REO
    July 1, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Precision asset management is not new to chase- i have been selling chase properties for Precision for 4-5 years now..