Fannie Mae REO Listing Agent Opportunity in the Following Cities

fannie mae opportunityTIP: Type in “FANNIE MAE ASSET MANAGERS” in the SEARCH REO BANKS box to the right to locate FANNIE MAE asset managers, courtesy of Google Custom Search

Fannie Mae REO Listing Agent Opportunity in the Following Cities

Fannie Mae is evaluating its REO listing agent capacity in the following cities in order to enhance its current network:

1. Cherokee Village, AZ
  11. Columbus, OH
  12. Southern, OH
  13. Oak Harbor, WA
  14. Snohomish County, WA
  15. Bellingham, WA
  16. Mount Vernon, WA

Fannie Mae is having an open invitation for agents and brokers to register and receive the application to be considered. If interested, please be sure to follow the steps outlined on the next page [CLICK HERE]

Create your FREE Short Sale or REO profile at Zillow. Be seen by over 11 million visitors.

facebook

Debt Relief - How Much Can You Save?

20 comments for “Fannie Mae REO Listing Agent Opportunity in the Following Cities

1. Steve Moller
    August 5, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Dear Poncie, Who da Man? You da man !
    By Steve Moller
    Designated Realtor at Moller Real Estate
    Naples, Florida

2. Charles Ritz
    August 2, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Thanks again Poncie … awesome !
    By Charles Ritz
    Broker/Realtor at All Nations Realty and Investments – In Victoria Gardens
    Greater Los Angeles

3. Antoine Bell
    August 1, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Hello I have a question for you. Do you have any idea who I can contact at Fannie to see why we are not receiving listings even though we are approved in Fannie Maes system?
    Thanks
    Antoine Bell
    Realtor at Century 21 Advantage
    Birmingham, Alabama Area

• August 1, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Hello Antoine,

Fannie is using outsourcers. Unless you are getting listings direct, you would need to contact some of their outsourcers. Fannie direct is looking for agents in certain areas. Check our blog for more details at http://www.poncie.com.
      Note that Fannie does purge their system every 2 years. For more details, Click on Fannie Mae link below, then click “more info” to go to the Fannie Mae listing agent more info page. Link: http://poncie.com/reo-applications/homepathfannie-mae-amp-partners/

[poncie.com]

• Donald Bass
        August 8, 2013 at 6:32 pm

With all due respect for what you are doing here. FannieMae cut all outsourcers in early 2013 and is only using direct brokers, such as myself.

• Ed Tobey
        August 9, 2013 at 8:02 am

In our area (NE Indiana) Fannie has ceased using outsourcers. I stopped getting any FNMA REOs last year. They are turning down good offers.

4. Stacey Anistacia Miller
    July 28, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I have been an REO agent for Wells Fargo Premier Assets. Well that business has stopped. I also signed up for the Fredi Mac 3 years agent and nothing. Do you know anything about the shadow inventory. When will it be coming back?
    By Stacey Anistacia Miller
    Real Estate Agent at Prudentilal California Realty
    Greater San Diego Area

5. Barbara Hensley
    July 27, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I wish you had something in Dallas and surrounding areas.

6. Makrm M. Holmes
    July 26, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Working on a short sale and bank send appraiser out and now the appraisal came back higher then what the home is worth, this is killing my deal. Any suggestions?
    By Makrm M. Holmes
    Realtor at Prospect Me Realty Inc
    Greater New York City

• LIZ CARTER
      July 26, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Run your comps -use the three closest to the subject see if that will help you if so place in in escrow ,and also sent to appraisal, check and see if he used those same comps.

Good luck

LIZ CARTER
      REAL ESTATE at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
      Greater Los Angeles

• Lou Farris
        August 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Challenge the appraisal. If you have done any BPO work in the area, add a copy of a google pinpoint map to show when you did them. Run multiple reports, because the RPR doesn’t pick up FSBO sales, and you also need to compare REO to equity sales, too. The better you document the comps the better.
        By Lou Farris 720.255.7148
        Broker Consultant/Short Sale Specialist at Your Castle Real Estate
        Greater Denver

7. Pat Flowers
    July 26, 2013 at 11:45 am

I was an approved Fannie broker but haven’t had anything in eons. I feel like I fell off the face of the earth. Should I sign up again or what? Thanks Pat Flowers

• July 26, 2013 at 11:47 am

Hello Pat,

Hi Frank, Fannie Mae purges their database every two years. Reapply if you haven’t heard anything.

[poncie.com]

8. Terry Gilner
    July 26, 2013 at 11:28 am

Now isn’t this interesting! This guy knows what he’s talking about too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

9. Paul Esparza
    July 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

Poncie, Is this system only for seasoned Realtor/ Brokers. I am a relatively new Investor and I am still establishing my self. My focus is on the REO market. I have hundreds of investors looking for property’s from me. So, Will I be able to come aboard? I Thank you Sir and look forward in hearing back from …

Respectfully

Paul Esparza
    Providence Wholesale Investment Group LLC.

• July 26, 2013 at 11:26 am

Hello Paul,

Fannie Mae requires that you be in business for at least one year. Your company must have at least 2 W4 employees. Fannie Mae also requires that you upload the following documents:
      Completed W-9 form.
      Insurance certificate(s).
      Real estate broker license.
      Legal company name.
      Federal Tax Identification Number or Employee Identification Number (EIN).
      Full contact information for the primary vendor contact, and ordering and payment remit-to addresses.
      Third-party diversity certificates (if applicable).
      Certificate of membership to a professional organization (optional).
      Resumé (optional).
      Click HERE to apply: http://poncie.com/reo-applications/homepathfannie-mae-amp-partners/

[poncie.com]

• gary
        July 30, 2013 at 8:04 am

Did you mean W2 employees?

10. RAY KING
    July 25, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I need my login and password please