LEADS

1. MISSISSIPPI LISTING AGENT WANTED: One of our network agents has a family member in MS who wishes to SELL their property. EMAIL US for details.

26 comments for “LEADS

1. Kathy Yannerella
    December 15, 2015 at 5:40 pm

I can assist you with all your real estate needs in the Ohio County and Marshall County areas of West Virginia. Been in the business for over 19 years and providing REO services for 16 years. Please feel free to contact me.

First Choice Realtors
    2179 National Road
    Wheeling, WV 26003
    Office: 304-242-9601
    Cell: 304-281-1453

2. Jason Conners
    August 1, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Hello
    I am Jason and I work at Remax Affiliates and JZ Group in North east Philadelphia. We are hear to help with all your Real estate needs Buying or selling homes or business. Short sales, REO and Bank owned Listings, Investors welcome, we have on staff Mortgage brokers with many state assistance program available. Call Today 215-992-1721 or 215-335-6926 Just ask for Jason or Lola.

3. June 14, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I can assist buyers or with listings in Chicagoland area and entire Cook County. Please contact me at 708-407-4942 or email centurion2110@gmail.com

4. June 11, 2015 at 10:32 am

I can help you buy or sell homes in the Santa Clarita Valley (California) including Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Newhall, Saugus, Castaic, Canyon Country, Castaic, Acton, and Agua Dulce.

Don Valantine (CalBRE# 01231198)
    Coldwell Banker Vista Realty
    23914 Summerhill Lane
    Valencia, CA 91354
    661-803-8896
    Email: Don@DonValantine.com

5. January 16, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I can assist buyers or with listings in the Naples,Florida area Lee and Collier Counties call 727-580-1850 thanks and have a great day!

6. July 31, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Hi

I can assist you in Alabama, Montgomery,Prattville, Wetumpka, Millbrook and all of the surrounding areas.If you are looking foreclosures call me.

Loretha Smith- Realtor
    Lan Mac Realty , Montgomery Al
    loem101@yahoo.com

• Phillip Rogers
      October 21, 2017 at 11:52 am

Just want 2 ask u a few questions about the property on HWY 10 WEST from Greenville, AL it look like a double wide trailor that some1 have add on 2 Phone 334-304-5210

7. Silda Miralles
    July 13, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Please contact me with anything in surrounding areas of Orlando, FL. Including Clermont, Davenport, Haines City Kissimmee, Winter haven.

Thank you.
    SILDA MIRALLES
    INVEST REALTY GROUP
    12701 S, John Young Pkwy-216
    Orlando FL 32837
    Direct 407-697-3272
    Office 407-401-7447
    Fax 407-674-2250
    sildarealtor@gmail.com
    silda@investrealtygroup.com
    sildamiralles@hotmail.com

8. April 24, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Andy Vu

April 25th,2014

Southern California broker here to assist! Orange County area.

Cell: (714) 251-7747
    eFax: (888-701-7076
    BRE # 01859608
    E-mail: andyv@centuryhomelending.com
    website: http://www.centuryhomelending.com

Thanks,

9. January 20, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Taghi Shoaei
    I can assist in the Jacksonville Florida area, Duval County,Clay county,St Johns County.Looking to assist with Investors,Assist Managers,Buyers ,Sellers.

10. January 16, 2014 at 10:05 am

I can assist in the Milwaukee ,and areas around it.
    Thanks

Bob Oettinger
    Realtor-Leasing agent
    cell -414-748-2231
    e-fax 414-755-1326
    bob@realty-dynamics.com

11. January 11, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Need assistance in Va. I can assit in the Williamsburg Va. market area.

Thanks.

Marshall A. Toney
    Realtor, Associate Broker
    Prudential Towne Realty
    Cell: 757-328-0095

12. Val Schwab
    November 20, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Please contact me with assets in surrounding areas of Bay Area. We buy throughout the Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Solano, San Joaquin, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco and many purchases made in Oakland.

Also need large note and asset portfolios for New York Hedge Fund looking to purchase $100 million Residential and Commercial assets throughout all of California.

Val [CLICK HERE FOR MY CONTACT INFO: http://wp.me/P1GU2j-3mO ]

13. November 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Southern California Realtor here to assist! Inland Empire, LA, San Diego, OC.

Thanks,

Daniel Kim
    Realtor
    Real Estate First, Inc.
    Cell: (917) 566.2011
    eFax: (951) 215.2599
    BRE # 01924737
    E-mail: dkim430@hotmail.com
    website: http://www.HomesalesMadeEZ.com
    commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItXHQjXdgY

14. October 15, 2013 at 7:39 am

I am a Real Estate agent in Alabama if anyone has any leads.

15. Lisa Revis
    September 8, 2013 at 5:21 am

I can help throughout the Charlotte region. I am a listing agency for several banks and have several Pre-listed foreclosures in inventory as well. You can get a sneak peak:)

16. Joe Gantt
    September 3, 2013 at 11:50 am

Hello, I’m an investor looking for fixers to flip from: Sacramento to the Bay Area California.

We are trying to stay under $500k for fixers. Let me know if you have anything or get anything in the near future.

Thanks! [CLICK HERE FOR MY CONTACT INFO: http://wp.me/P1GU2j-3bq ]

• Kennard McLeod
      September 6, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Hi Joe,
      I’m a licensed Real Estate broker in the Bay Area. There are several opportunity for fix & flip. I’m also a Registered Hud Approved Listing/Sales broker. I can represent you and submit any bids you have interest in on the HUD platform. Let me know when you’re available to speak over the phone or meet in person.

17. Josh
    September 3, 2013 at 7:10 am

I am representing the premier buying of real estate nationwide.
    We are looking for SFR, condos, townhomes, and 2-4 units in any condition in the following areas:

Seattle, Northern and Southern California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta Georgia, NC-(Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston Salem, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill), Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, and Minneapolis.

Please let me know should you have a tape in these areas.

Thanks! [CLICK HERE FOR MY CONTACT INFO: http://wp.me/P1GU2j-39k ]

• Juan castro
      September 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

I got Orlando!

• Kennard McLeod
        September 6, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I can help you with Northern California.

• December 20, 2013 at 10:26 am

Hi, I can help in Orlando area. Thank you,
      Vlad

• December 21, 2013 at 8:07 am

I can help you throughout the Charlotte, NC area. i look forward to hearing from you soon

• Anonymous
        December 21, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I can assist in the following areas:

Southern California Realtor here to assist! Inland Empire, LA, San Diego, OC.

Thanks,

Daniel Kim
        Realtor
        Real Estate First, Inc.
        Cell: (917) 566.2011
        eFax: (951) 215.2599
        BRE # 01924737
        E-mail: dkim430@hotmail.com
        website: http://www.HomesalesMadeEZ.com

• March 31, 2014 at 1:42 pm

If interested in the Southern California – Palm Springs and Coachella Valley let me know.

Gabriella S Popescu (Lic: 01335782)
      Palm Springs Town & Country Realty