FIRST PRESTON HT REO Listings in the Following Cities

TIP: Type in “FIRST PRESTON HT ASSET MANAGERS” in the SEARCH REO BANKS box to the right to locate FIRST PRESTON asset managers, courtesy of Google Custom Search

first preston reo appl bannerFIRST PRESTON HT REO Listings in the Following Cities

As the REO world and REO inventory shrinks, many agents are not renewing their profiles with REO companies. Their E & O policies expire along with Real Estate licenses. Take advantage. Three of my local network friends reported REO assignments in their inbox this week. It’s a bonus. Along with traditional listings & short sale listings, it’s a bonus to get a REO listing. Something is better than nothing.

facebook

First Preston HT seeks experienced brokers to provide listing services. They do have requirements. However, First Preston does have one of the largest inventories in the states. If you are located in the following states, I would apply.

First Preston has the following estimated listings in the following states:

10,600 Listings in TENNESSEE
100 Listings in CALIFORNIA
50 Listings in MICHIGAN
50 Listings in PUERTO RICO
40 Listings in CONNECTICUT
40 Listings in NEW YORK
20 Listings in NEW JERSEY
[CLICK HERE]* for more information on how to register for listing broker or appraiser opportunities or visit www.firstprestonht.com

Create your FREE Short Sale or REO profile at Zillow. Be seen by over 11 million visitors.

LTLLJ Banner

*You will need your poncie.com Network password. Don’t have one? Enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box (top left) and request a password. It’s free for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and always will be. Please allow up to 24 hours for a REO Application Network PASSWORD via email. Be patient

11 comments for “FIRST PRESTON HT REO Listings in the Following Cities

1. Connie Martinez
    August 27, 2013 at 11:15 am

I have been approved by First Preston sometime ago. How true is about the properties in California?

2. Cece Fox
    August 25, 2013 at 4:02 am

Search did not work from my tablet. Got sn error msg.

3. Ranjit Sandhu
    August 20, 2013 at 12:02 pm

There are no listings in CA. The one you showed 100 listings those are listed by listing agents as a marketing purpose. I confirmed with First Preston and they don’t have any REO for CA.

4. Pat Flowers
    August 9, 2013 at 11:23 am

I am an experienced (22 years) REO agent in Western New York. I cover 7 counties. I can do an REO from the cradle to the grave. Need some

5. JUAN ENRIQUE DE DIOS
    August 5, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I am an experience REO, agent that worked in the pass with Washington mutual, also working with CASH buyers I closed a lot of deals from other REO sellers , but I need more inventory for my cash buyers, I am located in los angeles area , also cover orange 562)879-0211 cell thank you.

6. Silvia Icaza
    August 5, 2013 at 12:57 pm

thanks for sharing
    By Silvia Icaza
    Realtor at Prudential Florida Realty
    Miami/Fort Lauderdale

7. Michael Cirone
    August 5, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Poncie,

Thanks for the info! I signed up!

Michael Cirone
    Illinois Managing Broker Owner
    3 Roses Realty Inc.
    220 Stearn Drive
    Genoa, IL. 60135

8. Catherine "Cathy" Smith
    August 5, 2013 at 9:19 am

Hello, I am a full time experienced REO Broker Associate at Charles Rutenberg Realty, INC. in Clearwater/St Petersburg/Tampa/Wesley Chapel, FL., all of Tampa bay, and surrounding areas, specializing in the management and sales of REO properties. My services include: Occupancy Inspections, Broker Price Opinions, Monthly Reporting, HOA Record Retrieval, Repairs Estimates, Cash for Keys, Rekeys, Photo Documentation, Ongoing Inspections, Management of Field Services, Tenant Management, City Code Abatement, Utility Management, Marketing, and more. I am personally involved in each and every REO transaction and am available to discuss your REO needs. Thank you for your opportunity! =) Cathy
    May call me direct @ 813-388-3234 or CathySmith10@aol.com

9. Steven Blackwood
    August 2, 2013 at 3:36 pm

First Preston HT is a great company to work with and a top shelf operation.

10. Ken Reed
    August 2, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I’m an experience REO agent with a full service REO department to support me. I have experience in dealing with ‘Occupancy Check,’ ‘Cash for Keys’ to coordinating move outs, managing multiple dwellings, condos, single family properties, etc. I’m located in the Los Angeles area. I can successfully disposed of all your real estate assets.