15 comments for “HOMESTEPS FREDDIE MAC REO IS SOURCING FOR BROKERS/VENDORS

1. January 6, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I have filed out the application several times; and no luck. The questions is I see other agent with smaller company’s or in big company “Coldwell Banker” they Hispanic like me:) !! and they are getting the listing. and I know that Coldwell banker is not minority owned. It seems to me that there must be away to fill out the application with the “big company information” but with the listing agent? Sorry hard to explain. Example- I work for Prudential; but my “team”
    is CChavez Real Estate LLC. Please help to fill out the application.

Cindy Chavez

2. chris byrnside
    October 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm

I am a real estate appraiser. do you have any information on becoming an independent fee appraiser for Freddie?

3. September 24, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Awesome info!

4. September 22, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Thanks for the information! Still no luck in Georgia.

5. Tom Gavin
    September 20, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I didn’t see Massachusetts on this list. Are they accepting Mass brokers as well? Tom Gavin / Tom Gavin Realty

• September 20, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Hello Tom, not at this time. They update their list every two weeks. We’ll keep you updated. [poncie.com]

6. sharon
    September 20, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Can you tell me if they are in need of nationwide abstractors?

7. Lyn Rhodes
    September 20, 2013 at 12:48 pm

I worked with Freddie for nearly five years closing over 600 properties before I had to give it up, the broker I was working for not only got to keep the account but failed to pay me 42 commission checks. He now has lost account. I hope to get another account under my owner brokership in the future.

8. September 20, 2013 at 11:08 am

Hey bud. That may be what they’re advertising, but they are getting ready to cut cut cut. I am a Freddie Broker and have attended meetings with mid level mgmt in the last 30 days. They havent started cutting in California yet, but my guess is that its going to happen before the end of the year. Still worth marketing to them, because as the REOs start to come back in 2014-15 they will likely be short staffed and have the need to add brokers to their network.

Jason Morrison
    Associate Broker
    Morrison Group Orange County

9. Kimberly Hill
    September 20, 2013 at 10:39 am

Are you looking for new brokers in Southern or Western Ohio by any chance?

By Kimberly Hill
    Broker/owner at Kim Hill Real Estate, LLC

• September 20, 2013 at 10:41 am

Ohio • Ashtabula County • Belmont County • Montgomery County • Trumbull County

See the entire list above. [poncie.com]

10. Frank Popeleski
    September 20, 2013 at 10:36 am

You are great Poncie, thanks for the list.

By Frank Popeleski
    Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc
    Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

11. September 19, 2013 at 10:54 pm

The link on the next page for the sign up does not seem to take me to the right page… seems to have nothing to do with Freddie Mac? Can you send me the right link? Thanks!