BEWARE OF FootPrintsRE [VIDEO]

Are you receiving calls and emails from FootPrintsRE guaranteeing you REO assignments? Have you signed up? REALTORS, you MUST watch this video:

poncieARTwork banner

poncie reo application icon

*poncie.com is not affliated with Elite Connect or FootPrintsRE, LLC

16 comments for “BEWARE OF FootPrintsRE [VIDEO]

1. Anonymous
    January 2, 2014 at 8:58 pm

if you no whom are doing the scams and you share that information very freely please share with me who can help me get contracts to get started. I can be emaied at amc_llc@yahoo,com thanks.

2. Sally
    December 10, 2013 at 1:48 pm

I am guess they keep a flow on access to Merchant credit card user is probably there might be someone within the credit card industry that is participating in the fraud.

3. October 22, 2013 at 10:01 am

We got scammed on that as well.

By Keith Dickerson
    Broker at Keller Williams Infinity – Chicago

4. October 14, 2013 at 4:52 pm

While it is no secret that Banker REO, Footprints REO, and Absolute REO are all the same scam company, why do agents keep falling for this pay for work scam? As a real estate professional you are supposed to be educated (at least enough to the point that you can preserve your client’s integrity), so how is it that we (as agents) keep falling for this same old pay for work scam. I think Poncie said something a while back, other than HUD, REO is pretty much dead right now. He couldn’t have hit the nail more on the head if he tried twice! It is time to move on to something else. Quit spending your hard earned money on REO. Even if there are REO assignments, do you really want to spend your hard earned money on all the preservation, etc., and wait months for reimbursement (in some cases no reimbursement– yet another scam) all for 2%-2.5% of the sales price in commission?

By David Davis
    Associate Broker at Prudential Anderson Properties
    Alvin, Texas

5. October 11, 2013 at 10:21 am

Thank you for helping to shed more light on this Poncie! Here is a NEW short 2-minute video that shows undeniable evidence that FootPrintsRE is just the known scam company Banker REO doing the same scam under a different name – http://youtu.be/RdqIa4qM7QQ .

You will also find MANY comments from other agents who have been scammed by Banker REO / FootprintsRE! Agents beware!

We need YOUR help! Here is a LinkedIn group that is gearing up to help get them shut down. Please join this group and be proactive! We must stand for something, or we will fall for anything! Join this linkedin group – http://www.linkedin.com/groups/BankerREO-FRAUD-4535629

By Mike Linkenauger
    Director of Operations at The Short Sale Specialist Network
    Jacksonville, Florida

• Frank Popeleski
      October 14, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Thanks Mike. FootPrints was beaten about on another thread in Linkedin, rightly so, they have scamed numerous agents. How they keep remaking themselves and stay afloat is beyond me.
      By Frank Popeleski
      Broker at Schooner Properties, Inc.
      Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area

6. October 7, 2013 at 4:30 pm

its a scam and a ripoff. you will NEVER receive a listing.

Brian Headrick – Principal Broker – Owner,
    A-REO, CNE, e-PRO, Equator, RES.NET, LPS.
    HomeTime Real Estate, Inc.
    PO Box 1591
    Hillsboro, OR 97123
    Phone : 503-201-3917
    Fax : 503-846-1626
    website : http://www.hometimeRE.com

7. October 7, 2013 at 4:24 pm

They already ripped me off May 24th last year and disappeared several months later. Couldn’t believe their arrogance, the fee was $349.00, operating as REOBanker (alias, Cameron Langston) still remember his name, I may start a petition for all Realtors to sign to obtain an emergency injunction in an attempt to get them shut down immediately, and send it to the State Attorney General Office in Illinois, and send in my State of FL Pam Bondi (for operating fraudulent activity in the State), including the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Affairs/Protection, with evidence my receipt and application when they were AKA, BankerREO, now FootprintsRE. Perhaps to the DRE, too. I have a copy of different video from SSSN, perhaps I may attach that video (similar to above) for their immediate action. Back when it was BankerREO Cameron was quite convincing and even had a property in my neighborhood to do BPO, and list it. He just got me early in the Scheme.
    Hasn’t any Realtor started this yet?? What do you all think?? Take them down together!

By Catherine “Cathy” Smith
    CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY, INC
    Clearwater, Florida

8. Joan Sambuchino
    October 7, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Thanks for the update,

Joan Sambuchino
    Broker Associate at Brokers Real Estate
    Savannah, Georgia Area

9. NORMAN SNYDER
    October 7, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I just watched your “Footprints” video. Nice job.

Do you know anything about agent Linkus? Their program sounds very similar to Footprints. They also guarantee REO listings.

Thanks for being there.

NORMAN SNYDER PA
    REO MANAGER
    RE/MAX Direct
    REALTOR, CRS, CDPE, RDCPro, FiveStarPro
    norsny@aol.com
    Direct: 800-798-4311
    Office direct: 561-798-4311
    Cell: 561-346-9899
    “A trusted name in real estate since 1986.”
    Handling REO properties in Eastern Palm Beach County

10. Mark Camou
    October 7, 2013 at 3:48 pm

If you read this, please share with others. I’m so freaking disgusted with all of these wacko idiots trying to scam us. I too got a call from this company. The person on the line was easy going and promising me an assignment. He slowly led me into the “I NEED YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION” bs. I asked him to let me pay them out of the closing but of course they could not work it that way. I asked again to clarify that the assignment was in fact an REO listing or just a BPO with the promise of an REO listing. He said it was an actual listing. I was both excited as you can imagine but also skeptical. I told him I was on the road and would get back to him. I did my research on Google and saw all of the negative. I recognized the dialogue in your video. I watched that too, the Realtor out of Florida who is supposedly being sued now by this company for defamation. I emailed the supposed asset mgr. back asking for references. Of course all i got was back paddling and phony re assurances. Assuming that I had gone online, he even acknowledged that he was aware i had looked into their company and that the Realtor from Florida was making false accusations and was being sued. Once again, he left only reassurances and said he would expect my call to get started. I gave him 2 more requests for Realtor references even telling him that he needed to back up his reassurances with facts, i.e. the reference list. After that, he stopped calling.

p.s. The property address he gave me was in Chino Hills, which is in So. California. One of the areas I specialize in. It was in foreclosure, not foreclosed on and was a BofA property which would really be an equator deal, not a direct assignment from an asset mgr last time i checked. For all of you gullible Realtors out there, if it’s too good to be true, it usually is. Don’t hand these idiots your personal banking information unless you can verify everything and be certain of who you are dealing with. Most legitimate entities will not ask for money up front and when was the last time you heard of an asset mgr. calling a Realtor out of the blue, especially when they have thousands of high paying subscribers on REO registry sites. Not gonna happen. You’ll win the power ball lottery first!…..FYI

Mark Camou
    First Team SnS Real Estate
    cell (909) 730-4150
    myexperience4u@yahoo.com
    20+ years experienced Realtor
    D.R.E. Lic. # 01152381
    Working hard for you!

11. Missie Cambron
    October 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Love it. Thank you. Banker REO took me. I have posted warnings as well. Unfort it was too late for me but may help others. Thanks Again.

Sceifers & Associates
    Missie Cambron -Realtor
    Member of SIRA ( Southern IN Realtors Assoc)
    Email mcambron@live.com

12. Colette Rosati
    October 7, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Thank you .. : )

Colette Rosati RN, MBA,
    Associate Broker 602 750 3233

HUNT REAL ESTATE ERA

13. Marilyn Exley
    October 7, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Thank you. They are a scam. I was taken in under the old name of Banker REO (not to be confused with Bankers REO). They also had a previous name of Absolute. They have been scamming agents for a few years now. The same guy buys the domain, as I found on Whois. They are out of Chicago and the Illinois attorney general has received many, many complaints. I am not sure why they are not moving on it. Thanks for helping get the word out.

Marilyn Exley
    Brokers Guild Cherry Creek
    303-973-2372
    Fax: 303-395-2605

14. Terry L. Rasner-Yacenda
    October 7, 2013 at 2:37 pm

This was my favorite post of yours. Catch the rats right in their own traps! I am hopeful more will take the stand for what is true and righteous! I know you make money from your website, but brilliant i say- for all of it. I always admire the apostolic spirit. Rock on brother…..

Terry L. Rasner-Yacenda, Broker/Owner
    Dreams Realty (B.0143016) & Manufacture Homes (U2178)
    Reno NV 89521

Pay It Forward! – Dreams Realty has donated more than $250,000 to charities and faith-based organizations through Dreams Foundation & REO4KIDS.

15. Anonymous
    October 4, 2013 at 5:26 am

I have been receiving calls and emails from them and thank goodness I have been informed they are a scam!