REO INDUSTRY DIRECTORY – Scam or Legit? Watch video.

REO INDUSTRY DIRECTORY Guarantees REO Listings. REO INDUSTRY DIRECTORY says they are the place where Asset Managers finds REO agents. REO INDUSTRY DIRECTORY says there’s another wave of REOs coming. What’s their BBB rating? Testimonials? Complaints? Watch the video and see what we found out.

We Recruit Agents for You. Elite Connect. [CLICK HERE]

Zillow offers free REO/Short Sale profiles. Zillow receives over 11 million views a month.

Vendors: Advertise with us

poncie facebook like us [The next page is for Poncie Network Agents only. To request a password, enter your email in the “Subscribe Here” box in the upper left corner. There is no charge. It’s free for realtors and always will be.] Create your free REO or Short Sale profile at Zillow.

*poncie.com is not affliated with REO Industry Directory

24 comments for “REO INDUSTRY DIRECTORY – Scam or Legit? Watch video.

1. Amanda Thompson
    July 13, 2015 at 9:46 am

Just curious if you have reviewed it lately? They no longer charge a yearly fee, just a one time fee to do the applications for you. I would like to see an updated review, the BBB has no complaints on the company.

2. Anonymous
    March 28, 2014 at 9:30 am

Rip off…………………

3. Charles 'Mike' Hanns
    December 16, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Keep up the good work! Very much appreciated!

4. November 1, 2013 at 5:33 pm

FYI… They are directly affiliated with Short Sale Agent Finder. Do the research!

• November 1, 2013 at 5:37 pm

That’s great. Our network’s concern is the “GUARANTEE” of listings which is a bluff. You and I know that. [poncie.com]

• May 6, 2015 at 6:08 pm

I’m a broker in Maryland. What’s the best way to go about being a REO broker.

5. October 29, 2013 at 10:32 am

I won’t even talk about how much money I threw away signing up for REO accounts. None worked. At the end of the day we obtained ours by someone I met once upon a time.

6. October 24, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Another money grabber

Ed Leavy, REALTOR, REO, CDPE, CIAS
    REALTOR of Luxury Waterfront Homes and REO Asset Marketing
    Saint Marys, Georgia

7. October 24, 2013 at 11:57 am

The majority of assignments are assigned through an automated system. Asset Managers would have little use for a directory. Save your money

Frank Lougher
    REO Asset Manager, Mortgage Resolution, Default Litigation and Foreclosure Specialist
    |Simi Valley, CA

8. October 24, 2013 at 11:36 am

I almost fell for it. I told them that I had to think about it when she told me it was $300. Gave me enough time to research this and send them an email telling her that if she wants to waive the fee, I’ll be happy to work for them. But otherwise I wasn’t interested.

Katrinna Pint
    Realtor – REO Specialist at Shalamar Realty
    Show Low, Arizona

9. Dwenda Everson
    October 23, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I got scammed as well.:-(

Dwenda Everson
    Foreclosure Specialist at Solid Source Realty GA

10. October 22, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Thank for being so generous.

Josephine Carpenter
    via Facebook

11. Victoria Faniyi
    October 22, 2013 at 12:10 pm

I’m one of their preferred agent, paid more than $300 and yet to get a listing for seven months now!

By Victoria Faniyi
    Sales Associate at United Real Estate
    Washington D.C.

12. October 22, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Hello,
    I LOVE your video re: REO Industry Directory.
    Having been previously scammed by ABS and others, I didn’t believe their claims were true either. Just for fun, I responded saying I would be happy to pay them the $300 once I received a listing from them. They didn’t respond….

Carol
    Broker/Owner

13. Mark Camou
    October 22, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Just as you mentioned yesterday. Here is one of the ad’s i get daily. A photo of an actual asset mgr? Only the first name/first initial of last name. Never receive a response when I ask for reference list. Like you said, where are the REO’s? I don’t see them much in So. Cal.

Mark Camou
    First Team SnS Real Estate
    cell (909) 730-4150
    myexperience4u@yahoo.com
    20+ years experienced Realtor
    D.R.E. Lic. # 01152381
    Working hard for you!

14. Mark Camou
    October 22, 2013 at 12:03 pm

I keep getting their b.s. solicitations too. Notice they only give the 1st initial of the last name? I asked for a list of references of agents currently getting business from using their site. Can you believe it? No response. SCAM for sure.

Mark Camou
    First Team SnS Real Estate
    cell (909) 730-4150
    myexperience4u@yahoo.com
    20+ years experienced Realtor
    D.R.E. Lic. # 01152381
    Working hard for you!

15. October 22, 2013 at 11:21 am

Based on my experience and IMO it’s a scam.

By David Hoshaw
    Serving home sellers, home buyers, Investors and Realtors to achieve their real estate goals and dreams! Keller Williams Realty – Los Angeles

16. Rusty Hannum
    October 22, 2013 at 9:08 am

I have not tried this company, but I am glad you are out there watching out for us.
    Keep up the good work, Poncie.
    Rusty Hannum
    Broker
    Zia Properties, Inc.

17. October 18, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Great video review on REO Industry Directory….

Fyi

I was solicited by reoassignment.com and what they said was VERY similar to what you found out about REO Industry Directory. They said AM’s use their site to assign REO listings. They also had a one-time fee and a guarantee that I would get a listing. They said they already had some agents signed up for their premium service in Contra Costa County, but couldn’t give me their names. I asked for the property addresses instead….. they never returned my phone call. I guess I was asking too many questions.

Maybe the same people using a different name. This is the email I received from them just one month ago:

Congratulations on a being a member of the largest Reo Agent network of Reo specialist in the country. We have a special promotion we are running for new and experienced Reo Professionals. There are asset managers with select properties available. If you are interested in getting at least 1, 2, 3 or more REO Listings a month as a minimum guarantee, reply back with your name and phone number and we will be in contact to go over what is available in your area and zip code and cost. This again is a special program we are offering to select agents. This is a first come, first serve basis, per county, per state.

Also, take some time to login your account and add information to your profile, recent updates, Reo listings and Bpo opportunities.

If you have forgotten your user name or password, login at the home page below and request.

Sincerely Karl Asset Reo Department

Scott Soulman
    Carrington Real Estate Services (CA), Inc.
    Realtor DRE #01349190
    Cell 510-375-0209

• October 18, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Thank you Scott for the value information. They are next on our list

[poncie.com]

18. October 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I signed up with them, paid them and never heard from them again. I got a $100 bucks off and they caught me on a day I was feeling jovial. LOL

MY ADVICE…. Stay Away

19. Lani Hotchkiss
    October 18, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for all that you do. I believe that you are an asset to our business.
    God Bless