Before you apply to the following REO companies: FootPrints RE, REO Industry Directory, REO Assignment.com & Zillow, watch this video. What do these companies have in common?

Vendors: Advertise with us [free]

poncie reo application icon

11 comments for “REO TRICKS NOT TREATS: FootPrints RE, REO Industry Directory, REO Assignment.com & Zillow [VIDEO]

1. Anonymous
    May 27, 2014 at 7:26 am

how is REO Network.com??

2. February 6, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Hi PONCIE that was a cute video.

k.l.
    Disaster Specialist at R.C /BGEA/SBDR/
    Knoxville, Tennessee

3. February 6, 2014 at 7:22 pm

The Footprints does appear to be a scam. I paid $300 and did a BPO in November. I have not been paid and gotten any more contact.

Reva Harris
    Owner, Brevard Real Estate Services LLC

4. February 6, 2014 at 7:20 pm

GoDaddy.com did recommend to file a complaint with abuse@secureserver.net for any abuse on domain website. Also, I believe you can file one with Homeland Security at https://tips.fbi.gov or http://www.dhs.gov/report-incidents#0

Just send them proof like website links to complaints, info about the domain name from http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

If there is a company logo from a banker, contact them for information. You might get some pretty interesting information.

People should also make a complaint to their credit card company about this, so there is a record that there is some abuse on using the credit card with promises that are not legit.

Sally Foo – Our company work with investors
    RBJ Realty, San Jose & Sunnyvale CA

5. December 13, 2013 at 8:20 am

Seems there is new kid on the block to be aware of. REO Pro Corp or http://www.reoprocorp.com . They called me today and the guy said he was an “asset manager” but sounded scripted with a sales pitch. I could also hear plenty of people chattering in the back ground, like a call center. Said he had an assignment. Gave me a street as a hint then moved forward to give me an entirely different address. The bottom of their webpage has “HOMEPATH” on there. He told me they worked with all the banks including FNMA and Freddie. I told him I’m FNMA direct, they don’t outsource anymore. Anyway, of course in order to get the assignment, I had to pay a one time fee of $400 as an equity investment fee. But would not have to pay anything after that. I told them no thanks. May want to check them out and get the word out quick.

6. November 13, 2013 at 1:18 am

United F.S. is a dedicated REO field services company which delivers you secure and lawful REO houses and REO homes according your choice and budget.

7. November 4, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Thanks man, for putting this up. I get 2-3 emails a day from theses clowns.

Bruce Lockhart, Agent-Owner
    Keller Williams Western Realty 2211
    Bellingham, WA 98226 USA

8. Irene C Bryan
    November 4, 2013 at 4:06 pm

This is absolutely the best resource…..I love Poncie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irene C Bryan, MBA, RCC,NRBA,NAHREP

Coldwell Banker REO Broker Associate

State Certified Real Estate Appraiser RD6260

Winter Haven, FL 33880

ibryan@tampabay.rr.com

9. Maria C. Lopez
    November 3, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Poncie, thank you for having the courage to expose these ding dongs. Funny how some organizations say they help the community but as long as the ding dong sponsors their events they pretend that they saw nothing.

We need more people like you. Gracias, Superman!!!!!

Maria C. Lopez
    Premiere Properties
    DRE Lic. # 01210918
    760-803-4696

10. November 1, 2013 at 5:32 pm

REO Industry Directory is part of ShortSale Agent Finder… FYI…