Short Sale Agent Finder com REVIEW [VIDEO]

In this episode we shed some light on Short Sale Agent Finder. They have 10 complaints on the BBB. They promise Short Sale leads but do they deliver? Watch video review…

RIOTKIDS2

Background Featured Music “Aching Heart” by Not Edward

poncie reo application icon

poncieARTwork banner

13 comments for “Short Sale Agent Finder com REVIEW [VIDEO]

1. Andrea Price-Valenzuela
    December 19, 2013 at 9:33 pm

This keeps happening to me too! Those companies and then REO Rockstars e-mails me 2+ times per day.

Andrea Price-Valenzuela
    REALTOR and REO Specialist at Price & Co Real Estate

• Travis Waller
      December 19, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Best way to get short sale leads is via your sphere of influence. Work your previous client base regularly, your local groups your affiliated with, your church affilations, and your local boards you may be affiliated with and you will have business for life. Going after strangers is truly a waste of time. When was the last time you did business with someone without a referral from a close family member, friend, or someone you trust that gave you a recommendation?

Travis Waller, CRS

Certified Residential Specialist, Realtor at Friedberg Properties & Associates

2. December 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm

poncie..
    LOVE YOUR VIDEO..so true about short sale agent finder..lol

Betty Stroll, ABR,CDPE,GRI,HAFA,SFR
    “Let’s do it together”
    Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
    272 Post Road East
    Westport,CT 06880
    web address: http://www.bettystroll.bhhsneproperties.com

3. December 6, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I used to get 1 email a day from them & been ignoring their rush deals. Recently they been sending me 2 emails per day. This tells me they are hungry for money & not leads. The referral fee is fair, but their cost to join feels unethical. I unsubscribed from their email list this week to avoid unnecessary email clutter. Another company out to prey on agents is FootprintsRE, formally Banker REO. This company called me saying they have an REO assignment in my area & need an experienced agent. I told them to remove me off their list. It may be a difficult time for the real estate industry, but that doesn’t mean cheating fellow agents. Working as a team to where it benefits both parties is key. Agents beware of such companies/individuals that are out to do harm then good. Thumbs up on your video.

Gina Olivarez
    Olivarez Property Investments
    Watsonville, California

• December 6, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Gina, I completely agree with you 100% and its good to have you and Poncie on our team.

Richard Arevalo
      CRS, CREO, GRI, BROKER, OWNER, FOUNDER at RVA Asset Management Group, REALTORS
      San Antonio, Texas

4. Debbie Olson
    December 6, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Thanks for shedding light on this!

Debbie Olson
    Realtor at People & Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
    Danville, CA

5. December 6, 2013 at 9:47 pm

I have been signed up with them for around 6 months and have not got any leads from them. In fact I have not heard anything from them so I called them and asked for references of local agents that they have sent leads to and the representative would not give me any. I would say this company is scam but still have another 1/2 a year before I can get my refund. Can anyone in the group please give use there experience with this company it would be greatly appreciated.

William Evans REO PRO

NABPOP, C-reps, RES.net AMP REO Certified ID# 128033, VRM Vendor ID: 65620 Greater Los Angeles Area

• December 6, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I have received 1 lead, that turned into 1 listing, since I signed up.

They seem to have made a lot of effort to rank highly in google and pay per click advertising to target keyword searches on google. I am a fan because I know their method of advertising is useful in attracting homeowners who are contemplating a short sale.

Just search things like “find a short sale agent” or “short selling in oregon(or wherever you are located)” “should I short sale” in Google, and you will see what I mean.

Kim Knox

Oregon Realtor – Principal Broker. A-REO, RDCpro, GRI, ABR

• January 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

I had been with them for 6 months with no leads, and asked for a refund. They refused saying that they had a year before that would come. Now, when I asked them for a refund they are saying that they didn’t offer a refund, but a 2nd year for free. I am trying to find the original solicitation that indicated a refund. Does any one have that?

6. December 2, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Excellent information- thank you!
    Sincerely,

Julie Prigmore
    Prudential California Realty
    Moreno Valley, CA 92557
    BRE license #01278020

7. Rusty Hannum
    December 2, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Thanks again for keeping us informed.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Rusty Hannum

8. December 2, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Poncie:

We signed up with them 6 months ago and have not received one lead. We’re in Maryland!

Tracey Williams,Broker/Owner
    Coach,CDPE,SFR
    RE/MAX Wisdom

9. Monika Czartoryjski
    November 25, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I actually signed up with Short Sale Agent Finder when they had an offer where you could sign up for 50% of the sign up. Since I have signed up, I have had 4 leads, 2 which didn’t go anywhere, but 1, the client is waiting to see if her loan modification gets approved before selling her home & 1 I just listed 2 weeks ago & already have offers on. Even if one house sells, I got my $150 back. I’m from the Detroit, MI area & we still have quite a few short sales, so for me, it was worth the $150 sign up fee.