SUNTRUST OUTSOURCES ASSETS

In this episode we learn that SunTrust Mortgage is now outsourcing their Assets. Watch video for more details:

zillow

suntrust to phoenix

LIKE-US FACEBOOK

FEATURED AGENT: Carol Rodriguez | PMZ Real Estate

MUSIC BY: Not Edward

*Advertising Opportunity for Vendors

Join our new FACEBOOK network (Learning To Live Like Jesus), as we learn to live like Jesus together. We are all works in progress. Friend me HERE.

11 comments for “SUNTRUST OUTSOURCES ASSETS

1. December 21, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Thanks so much for this great video…as the other stated above, however; I too could not get the list to open due to ‘password’ protection. But the video, again it was worth watching, thanks!

Jennifer Smith, AppraiserChris
    Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser, FHA Approved
    Placerville, California

2. Tim Burkhardt
    December 21, 2013 at 12:51 pm

This is to the whole group. How many Seminars, Certifications and money you have spent chasing REO’s? I have found a former asset manager that is very well connected that started a business promoting quality REO agents at ALL of the Seminars. His interview process is very in depth, because his reputation is on the line for anyone he refers. I’m not a big wheel I only closed 9 Mil. last year but I have cancelled every REO affiliation except the minimum for equator and realty pilot. I have had dinner with Todd and Cindy anyone far enough up will know who I’m talking about, no results other than you should sign up for this. The information I have makes me zero money I’m just trying to pay it forwards and is anyone else curious about how much money FiveStar is paying Poncie to advertise their logo. I don’t know where everyone is located but I received 30 BPO requests today and although I don’t do them we are a long way from the end of REO’s

Tim Burkhardt
    Broker at Skyline Properties Inc
    Seattle Real Estate

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Tim
      I would like to speak with you about getting 2014 off to a good start!
      Alrgroup@yahoo.com

3. December 21, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Says it was password protected when I clicked on it – Loved the video by the way!

Jennifer Jordan
    President/Owner
    Scottsburg, Indiana Real Estate

4. December 21, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Thank you Poncie! I get Suntrust via some asset companies, I will check this out too.

Vonda Lacey
    Associate Broker/Realtor at Key Real Estate, Waynesboro, VA

5. Diane Amato
    December 21, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Thanks Poncie, You’re the best!

Diane Amato REO BROKER MA 781-290-7816
    Broker at Full Circle Properties RE

6. Charles Armstrong
    December 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Poncie.

Just want to thank you for the information you give to all who follow you.
    I have been trying to get in with Sun Trust for over a year, So please accept
    my thanks. I am contacting Phoenix today. This may be my lucky day

Regards Charles Armstrong

• December 19, 2013 at 12:24 pm

My pleasure. Merry Christmas my friend

7. December 19, 2013 at 12:16 pm

THank you for all the emails and good information! You are a blessing

Debbie Powell
    Los Angeles

8. Anonymous
    December 16, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Did you ever share the password for Suntrust?