REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam? + Fannie Mae Application

In this episode review REO PRO CORP to see if the are indeed Legit or a Scam. Plus, learn how you can apply to Fannie Mae direct.

zillow free profile 2

ltllj fb

FMN-reo

poncie fb like us

FEATURING: Alma Gomez, Equity Group Real Estate Services

MUSIC BY: G.E.M

*Advertising Opportunity for Vendors

15 comments for “REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam? + Fannie Mae Application

1. Jimmy Synkroff
    April 15, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Well Equator also charges an upfront cost for their services and Equator isn’t a scam, Reo are paid for their services like any other management firm, I have used Reo and have gotten a listing from them in the market, haven’t sold it yet but it is in the market which is the important part.

2. Christine Kempa
    April 14, 2014 at 10:01 am

Thanks for the info. I was contacted today via email showing 2 REO assignments located on streets where I just sold REO properties. (Gee – what a coincidence). I asked them for their website so I could do more research. When I did a Google search REO PRO CORP came up as an ERROR code. The rep, David Coleman sent me an email w/a “secured” review page where all the comments had to do with how nice and “responsive” their staff was. Each comment was a version of every other comment – I think they need a new writer! Absolutely no feedback on the properties or how much commission was earned or the value of the service. I’ve been a broker for 25 years and in my opinion, this is just another bunch of slackers looking to make a quick buck off the backs of real estate professionals. Christine Kempa, Illinois

3. April 4, 2014 at 3:12 pm

thank you i was about to sign with them, i will not wast my $. thanks all

4. William Frank Kornegay
    March 29, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I received a call from Mike McClean from REO Pro. Before he really got started I told him that if this call cost anything I am not interested. He said that he had a REO for me and gave me a street address and asked if I know where it was. I told him that I didn’t, but I could find it. He said he would send me a email with the details. I said ok. That was three days ago, and I have not heard anything from him yet. I saved the number and called back and got his name. So I don’t expect to hear from him. Glad I check him out. Thanks

5. March 27, 2014 at 11:23 am

they also offer me 2 listings today and I check one of them and was sold on 03/07/14 and it was a probate, so I came to a conclusion that it was an scam.

REO PRO CORP IS AN SCAM

Alberto Pacheco
    Keller Williams Realty

6. March 19, 2014 at 10:24 am

I was just contacted today by REO Pro Corp and thanks to this video, I will not be giving away $400.00. Thank you Poncie.com.

• March 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Just got a call from them today that they had 2 REO listings ready to assign to me. Glad I belong to this group. Thanks.

7. RK
    March 4, 2014 at 8:57 am

The office address they advertise in their spam email is a Regus virtual office. Wow that’s impressive.

8. February 26, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Lol Where does it say this company works with freddie mac, fannie mae, hud or government? We all know this information…dude get your facts straight before you do a video with not enough research. ;) This is a full-asset management firm. You have to pay for everything in life. You must live in a world where everything is free.

Irineo Bolusan commented on a video on YouTube.
    Shared publicly – 1:15 PM

9. February 25, 2014 at 1:40 pm

THANK YOU !! so much for your “investigation” on REO Pro Corp – I was thisss close to giving them my $400 until I found your video!

Kelly Garrison
    Broker/REALTOR
    homeownersRE, LLC

10. January 21, 2014 at 11:07 am

I took a webinar today for National Mortgage Forgiveness Program. At the end they were talking about a fee of $97.00 and a monthly fee of $197.00 (they called it security deposit). Once you hit a certain platform, the fees stop. You sign up at begintheprogram.com. It is for getting listing leads on short sales. Legit or Scam????

11. Lynn Grimshaw
    January 15, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Wow! Very Educational! Glad I only do mortgage loans…what a scam $400!

Lynn Grimshaw
    Commerce Mortgage
    (209) 324-3422
    lynngrimshaw@yahoo.com

12. January 13, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I appreciate all the info you provide!!!

Especially warning us about those low life REO scam artist.

Allen Watkins
    Choice Homes Realty, Indiana

13. Sondra G. Oczkus
    January 11, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Thank you _ I love it!! Bunch of mentirosos!

Sondra G. Oczkus, Broker Associate
    Bradley Luxury Real Estate
    Novato, CA 94947
    Your Referrals Are My Best Compliments!
    President’™s Club of Excellence 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008