REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam? + Fannie Mae Application

See more REVIEWS [HERE]

In this episode review REO PRO CORP to see if the are indeed Legit or a Scam. Plus, learn how you can apply to Fannie Mae direct.

zillow free profile 2

ltllj fb

FMN-reo

poncie fb like us

FEATURING: Alma Gomez, Equity Group Real Estate Services

MUSIC BY: G.E.M

*Advertising Opportunity for Vendors

20 comments for “REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam? + Fannie Mae Application

1. Pauline Fernandez
    June 23, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Great information from everyone. Too bad, I already give them my $400.00. Did 3 BPO’S, and now cannot get into
    their web site. WOW.

Pauline Fernandez- RE Agent/ Mobile Notary pafrealtor@yahoo.com
    Century 21 M&M and Associates–Clovis, Ca
    YOUR FRIEND IN REAL ESTATE / NOTARY

2. Alysha
    May 29, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I was also contacted by REO Pro this morning and they told me they had 2 REOs for me. They put me into my account, etc and then asked for the $400. I told them that I could not pay right then but would have to pay tomorrow. In the mean time, I did this research and have found out that it is not legit. I was also ripped off in the same way by BankerREO who also had a legit website and all the fancy talk. I will not fall for the same stuff again. Besides, there are very few REOs in my area now. All the big REO agents are back out on the streets prospecting!

3. May 1, 2014 at 10:57 am

this is the same scam that BankerREO did in 2012 except their upfront money was $440 and yes, I got took by BankerREO. Assigns 2 BPOs right off the bat. I researched both REO Pro gave me and am heading to knock on the doors. By the way, the so-called guarantee…BankerREO had the same guarantee. Different company, same MO = scam. For the agents above that are for them, waste your money and see.

4. Michael Tinsley
    April 28, 2014 at 5:43 pm

I saw your you tube video on REO pro thanks for saving me $400. Thanks

Michael Tinsley
    Broker, ABR, SFR, BPOR
    Tinsley REALTORS
    Mount Juliet, TN 37122

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2014 at 6:20 pm

No problem I get scammed before , I know how hard to make monies, some other looking to take advantage of us, we should all help to make sure that will not happen.

5. Jimmy Synkroff
    April 15, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Well Equator also charges an upfront cost for their services and Equator isn’t a scam, Reo are paid for their services like any other management firm, I have used Reo and have gotten a listing from them in the market, haven’t sold it yet but it is in the market which is the important part.

6. Christine Kempa
    April 14, 2014 at 10:01 am

Thanks for the info. I was contacted today via email showing 2 REO assignments located on streets where I just sold REO properties. (Gee – what a coincidence). I asked them for their website so I could do more research. When I did a Google search REO PRO CORP came up as an ERROR code. The rep, David Coleman sent me an email w/a “secured” review page where all the comments had to do with how nice and “responsive” their staff was. Each comment was a version of every other comment – I think they need a new writer! Absolutely no feedback on the properties or how much commission was earned or the value of the service. I’ve been a broker for 25 years and in my opinion, this is just another bunch of slackers looking to make a quick buck off the backs of real estate professionals. Christine Kempa, Illinois

7. April 4, 2014 at 3:12 pm

thank you i was about to sign with them, i will not wast my $. thanks all

8. William Frank Kornegay
    March 29, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I received a call from Mike McClean from REO Pro. Before he really got started I told him that if this call cost anything I am not interested. He said that he had a REO for me and gave me a street address and asked if I know where it was. I told him that I didn’t, but I could find it. He said he would send me a email with the details. I said ok. That was three days ago, and I have not heard anything from him yet. I saved the number and called back and got his name. So I don’t expect to hear from him. Glad I check him out. Thanks

9. March 27, 2014 at 11:23 am

they also offer me 2 listings today and I check one of them and was sold on 03/07/14 and it was a probate, so I came to a conclusion that it was an scam.

REO PRO CORP IS AN SCAM

Alberto Pacheco
    Keller Williams Realty

10. March 19, 2014 at 10:24 am

I was just contacted today by REO Pro Corp and thanks to this video, I will not be giving away $400.00. Thank you Poncie.com.

• March 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Just got a call from them today that they had 2 REO listings ready to assign to me. Glad I belong to this group. Thanks.

11. RK
    March 4, 2014 at 8:57 am

The office address they advertise in their spam email is a Regus virtual office. Wow that’s impressive.

12. February 26, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Lol Where does it say this company works with freddie mac, fannie mae, hud or government? We all know this information…dude get your facts straight before you do a video with not enough research. ;) This is a full-asset management firm. You have to pay for everything in life. You must live in a world where everything is free.

Irineo Bolusan commented on a video on YouTube.
    Shared publicly – 1:15 PM

13. February 25, 2014 at 1:40 pm

THANK YOU !! so much for your “investigation” on REO Pro Corp – I was thisss close to giving them my $400 until I found your video!

Kelly Garrison
    Broker/REALTOR
    homeownersRE, LLC

14. January 21, 2014 at 11:07 am

I took a webinar today for National Mortgage Forgiveness Program. At the end they were talking about a fee of $97.00 and a monthly fee of $197.00 (they called it security deposit). Once you hit a certain platform, the fees stop. You sign up at begintheprogram.com. It is for getting listing leads on short sales. Legit or Scam????

15. Lynn Grimshaw
    January 15, 2014 at 12:32 pm

Wow! Very Educational! Glad I only do mortgage loans…what a scam $400!

Lynn Grimshaw
    Commerce Mortgage
    (209) 324-3422
    lynngrimshaw@yahoo.com

16. January 13, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I appreciate all the info you provide!!!

Especially warning us about those low life REO scam artist.

Allen Watkins
    Choice Homes Realty, Indiana

17. Sondra G. Oczkus
    January 11, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Thank you _ I love it!! Bunch of mentirosos!

Sondra G. Oczkus, Broker Associate
    Bradley Luxury Real Estate
    Novato, CA 94947
    Your Referrals Are My Best Compliments!
    President’™s Club of Excellence 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008