National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan – RealPromt SCAM?

In this episode we look into National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan / Realprompt . Is it a scam? See reviews below. Also learn how we obtain “Short Sale” leads from our MLS free of charge.

ltllj fb

mls

poncie facebook like us

TOBY & JOHN WILLIAMS “RealPromt/Jeremy Bowman’s” BLOG

RIPOFF REPORT 1 (REALPROMPT-Lead-generation-System-SCAM)

RIPOFF REPORT 2 (REALPROMT-They-screwed-their-employees)

FEATURING: Juan Castro, Elite Realty

MUSIC BY: G.E.M

*Loan Officers & Vendors

11 comments for “National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan – RealPromt SCAM?

1. LIZ CARTER
    December 9, 2014 at 9:42 am

I GET TRICKED INTO THIS CO—THEY DON’T STOP–AND WHEN I STOPPED THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO REFUND MY CARD–THEY PUT IT ON AND TOOK IT BACK THE SAME DAY–MY BK SAID THEY HAVE CHARGED ME 5-TIMES–WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ONLY CHARGED LIZME ONCE.

2. Victim of the Jeremy Bowman Lies
    November 5, 2014 at 8:54 am

I worked for this man and EVERYTHING about him is a scam! He lies, cheats, and steals from his own family. He doesn’t pay his employees and hides behind his Morman Faith while conducting “church” business at work. He is by far the worst type of human being. I pray he looses everything the same way those who invested in his bullshit scam have lost. He is the most narrsastic person I have ever met and I hope he goes completely bankrupt and is shown for the scam artist he really is!!! He should be considered a criminal and prosecuted for robbing realtors, not paying employees, stealing from family and investors. The worst crime is using his religion to justify it!

3. Janie G
    August 18, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Thank you! I thought I smelled a rat and decided to look these guys up after receiving an email invitation from them. Appreciate the information!

4. February 1, 2014 at 9:21 am

So true. I bought into the plan, paid the up front fees for leads and a “background check” and received my first leads and letters. Of the first set of 100 leads, 78 were viable, even though they were not in the zip code I had requested. However, of the 100 leads the second month, 86 either recently sold the property, had closed on a loan modification, had lost the property in foreclosure, had no active case pending, or a multitude of other problems. So there were 14 viable leads. I listed out the problem with each lead and returned them to the account rep. It took a while, but I did end up getting a refund.

If your market is slow moving, look for recently filed Lis Pendens and contact those people. If you are in a fast moving market, research final judgements with sale dates at least 60-90 days out. You’ll find motivated sellers. Scrub your information. Check court cases, public records and MLS.

Norman Snyder
    REO Agent at RE/MAX Direct
    West Palm Beach, Florida

5. February 1, 2014 at 8:24 am

Awesome info, thanks for sharing Poncie

San Diego House Shop
    President and CEO HUD LLB http://www.SanDiegoHouseShop.com/www.GOVhomesandiego.com

6. February 1, 2014 at 8:16 am

Thank you! Great as always….

Juan Castro
    Lic Real Estate Broker/Sales Manager – Florida
    Orlando, Florida Area

7. Richard J Cammarano
    February 1, 2014 at 7:50 am

Yea, you complete the webinar and then they hit you up with a fee. NEVER pay for something you can get some other way.

Richard J Cammarano
    Associate Broker at C21 Alliance Wildwood Crest
    Wildwood, New Jersey

8. Darius Urbaitis
    January 31, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Great review – perfect advise

Darius Urbaitis
    Broker Associate, REO Specialist at Elite REO
    West Palm Beach, Florida

9. January 31, 2014 at 6:17 pm

This group (National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan) seemed to have it together; however, in cross-referencing many of the leads with phonebooks and tax records a large number of them were false. Not worth it and could very well be a scan.

Melissa Atherholt
    Commercial & Residential Real Estate ERA Pro Realty, Owner, Kindersack.com & JackPabis.com
    Washington DC

• shirley bemenderfer
      February 3, 2014 at 12:13 am

Melissa, thanks for your input. So many of these websites ae scams.

shirley bemenderfer
      BROKER at FLORIDA PROPERTIES OF FORT PIERCE LLC

10. January 31, 2014 at 6:11 pm

You have been great. Thank you.
    I thought about you and I am wishing you and your family a successful, healthy and fun 2014.
    Take care, Heidi