HOW TO BECOME A NATIONSTAR REO LISTING AGENT

Nationstar is now one of the biggest non-bank mortgage servicers in the U.S. Brokers and agents are always asking us how they can become a Nationstar Mortgage Listing Agent.

Is there Listing Opportunities in your area? I do not know. It doesn’t hurt to apply and find out.

HOW TO BECOME A NATIONSTAR REO LISTING AGENT

1. You can visit www.nationstarmtg.com and apply online or call them.
2. Or click [HERE], it’s a SHORTCUT to the Nationstar online application. Click on option 2, then click on “online form” under “How can I become a Nationstar Mortgage Listing Agent?” Then enter your Name, Email address, Phone Numbers, the Best time for Nationstar to contact you and a Brief Summary (For example: I am a licensed Realtor located in Zimbabwe. My team of seasoned REO professionals & I have over 10+ years of REO experience & our goal is to make our Asset Manager Partner’s job easier. Is there a need for new brokers in my area?), then Sumbit. If you do not get a response within a week, call them.

ZILLOW Agent Profile [HERE]

Join-us-on-Facebook

13 comments for “HOW TO BECOME A NATIONSTAR REO LISTING AGENT

1. June 6, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Nationstar’s AMC just called me out of blue and assigned me a listing.

Thomas Bohlmann
    Manager MMBR at Bohlmann & Bohlmann LLC
    Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area

2. May 28, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Nationstar is using the agents that they have in the system. Our company is getting some REO business throughout the country, especially on the east coast. If you want more information, shoot me an email.

Michelle Ridge
    AVP, CA Broker of Record at Carrington Real Estate Services

3. May 16, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I thought they were trying to go “agent-less” with HomeSearch.com

4. marc oneal, Rochester NY
    May 14, 2014 at 8:25 am

I quit working for Nationstar years ago. Working at McDonalds would be less aggravating and more money per hour.

5. May 12, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Poncie – Nationstar also lists their properties on http://www.homesearch.com They appear to try and sell their properties …

Tony Smith, Realtor®
    Florida Real Estate Sales Agent ~|^|~ specializing in BPOs, REO, Short-Sales & Foreclosure ~|^|~
    Miami, FL

6. May 12, 2014 at 4:57 pm

and why would you want to because they list things, then jerk them out of your listing to auction them off and when they don’t auction they want you to relist and work for 1%. What a stupid way to run a business.

Catherine Maxey

Executive Broker at RE/MAX Real Estate Results
    Fayetteville, Arkansas

• May 30, 2014 at 11:10 am

I totally agree with Catherine! The pay you end up with is too little to make it worth the effort and the hit on your E

Liz Lockhart
      Owner; broker/officer at Riverbend Realty
      Cape Girardeau, Missouri

7. May 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Poncie not sure what your talking about. When I’ve called NationStar’s they have said on two separate calls that they are NOT HIRING REO Listing Agents. Do you have other information to share???

Al Gollas
    REO, Short Sale & Residential Marketing Expert!

• May 28, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Not to say, that I am here to defend Poncie, but I have received at least two approvals using the information he has provided.

DiOndra Anderson
      Realtor Inland Empire with Integrity

• Cece Fox
      May 28, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Al – Poncie is simply passing along contact information. He does this as a service to agents looking to expand their REO biz all the time. He never represents that the company is looking for agents unless they have actually stated that they are – such as when Freddie was looking for agents in certain states/counties. Are you saying that the contact information for Nationstar incorrect?

Cece Fox
      REO SPECIALIST, REAL ESTATE SALES in Akron Ohio Area

• Pauline Fernandez
      May 28, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I am going to e-mail Nation Star and see what they say. I agree with what Cece Fox says.
      I appreciate Ponce’s information on what is out there for us to check on. He is only the messanger. We need to look at information as positive until proven otherwise. Things are a little rough right now. Be Nicel.

Pauline Fernandez