TOP 10 RESPECTABLE BPO COMPANIES PROVIDED BY TOP REO AGENTS

top-10 BPOWe’ve all heard of bad BPO companies like BrokerPriceOpinion and Integrated Asset Services (IAS), who owe Real Estate Professionals thousands of dollars. But, let’s not lose sight of the good, respectable BPO companies out there.

I asked our large network of REO/Real Estate agent friends to send me their best BPO companies. Companies that pay in a timely manner. This is the list we came up with. Do you have a favorite BPO company? Share this page with a fellow Realtor.

The top 10 respectable BPO companies of 2014 by REO agents nationwide.

1. Asset Valuation & Marketing (AVM)
  2. Clear Capital
  3. DispoSolutions
  4. eMortgage Logic, LLC
  5. InsideValuation
  6. Lres
  7. Meridian Asset Services
  8. Old Republic Default Mgmt
  9. Proteck Valuation Services
  10. Residential RealEstate Review, Inc (RRReview)

We created a shortcut to each company for your convenience. Click on the BPO companies above to access the shortcut links and apply Or you can google them yourself.

Not a member? Subscribe to our network by entering your email address in the “Subscribe Here” box in the upper left column. It’s free for Realtors and always will be.

ltllj fb

poncieARTwork banner

12 comments for “TOP 10 RESPECTABLE BPO COMPANIES PROVIDED BY TOP REO AGENTS

1. Kay Chisum
    August 31, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Valuation Vision owes me over $800.00 since 2014 for BPO’s I did for them. I have talked to them numerous times about payment and continue to get the same run around. They continue to call me wanting me to do additional BPO’s for them. I don’t know how stupid they are to think that I would do any work for them. I don’t bother to answer my phone anymore when I know it’s them calling. I’m not about to do any work for them and wonder how many years it will be before I get paid.

2. Bob
    December 15, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Don’t do any BPO’s for these companies until they start paying a fare wage… What they are offering for what they demand is a joke.. Boycott them all until they pay..

3. mechelle bowser
    December 15, 2015 at 5:15 am

I’ve worked for some of these companies, they actually do pay.

4. Marcia
    December 10, 2015 at 8:33 am

Residx has always paid me quickly and on time and they are easy to work for.

5. Michelle Black
    December 9, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Protk does not pay. They owe me several thousand of dollars and will not return calls or emails. Do not do any work for them

• Andrea
      December 23, 2015 at 3:57 am

I just started working for them in November. They owe me money as well. What is your course of action if they don’t pay?

6. Bob Randall
    September 20, 2015 at 3:51 pm

I’ve reviewed BPOs completed by agents for Clear Capital and ProTeck. The quality of the reports, and their respective QA departments, are a JOKE.

7. Marcia
    May 1, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I’m sure glad to hear that USA Valuations Services is NOT on that list. As an agent, I did 2 BPO’s for them 11 months ago and I still have not been paid. I’ve had to result to calling my attorney at this point. I’ll never work with them again.

8. Corona Towry
    April 21, 2015 at 9:46 am

Need bpo”s to do!

9. Cece Fox
    April 16, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Add Altisource to the good ones.

10. Deborah Schaefer
    February 10, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Greenriver Capital listed a property with our company. They make endless silly demands and have endless fees. Much work and aggravation for little compensation. Very slow to pay on anything. Don’t know how they are for BPO’s.

11. June 19, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Proteck is another great company….there never late

Daniel Sandoval / Bre Lic# 01342206
    The Vision Group @ Maxi Realty Group
    Owner/Realtor/CDPE/CIAS/CDPD/BPO Valuation Specialist
    Short Sale/Loan Modification Specialist for the Default Division @ The Vision Group (Maxi Realty Group)
    Home Retension Consultant for JMA Services