Bank of America REO Broker/Agent Application [TUTORIAL]

I’m often asked, “Poncie, how can I get on with BofA?”

All my network friends have indicated that Bank of America (BofA) is not adding new agents. However, BofA did not comment on this. The online application is still active on their website. So, for the sake of those realtors that asked, here’s a step-by-step tutorial that shows you how to apply to become a Bank of America broker/agent and how to check the status of your application.

Watch this episode:

zillow home search

Free Zillow Profile

BOFA LINK

Join-us-on-Facebook

8 comments for “Bank of America REO Broker/Agent Application [TUTORIAL]

1. July 25, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Also the golden rule in all reo, don’t rat out the ones who aren’t doing a good job that will never get you in tell them what you can do that is better than what they are currently getting and DO not name names

Teri Bennett
    Director of REO, Short Sales, Frascatore Realty

2. July 25, 2014 at 4:22 pm

BOA also, just recently, purged their broker lists and dumped a bunch of brokers. Now you can ONLY sign up with them through their outsourcers and Equator. Old Republic is the other outsourcer. You can get the links to each of them through Poncie’s website at http://poncie.com/reo-applications/bank-of-america-forms/. It has been quite a long time since I have had a BOA listing through any of them. I think they are selling off most of their default portfolios rather than outsourcing. Get ready for Citibank to start unloading since they are in the middle of the multi-million dollar settlement.

Amber Corrow
    Broker at ERA American Horizon Realty

3. July 25, 2014 at 2:41 pm

BoA has 4 different outsourcers that I am aware of. I am on with stewart, iservereo, and atlasreo. but they also use Carrington and skyhill. I haven’t received an reo from them in over 6 months. I am fairly sure they sold most of their servicing to other companies.

Alan M. Hays
    Broker Owner at Realty Executives The Edge

4. July 25, 2014 at 2:19 pm

What outsourcer companies handle B of A? Do you know?

Laura Soberanes
    Realtor at Coldwell Banker The Wilkinson Team

• July 25, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I’m not sure what outsourcer. I don’t think I have had a BofA assignment as an REO, I’ve completed lots of BPOs w their name on it. I have BB&T, Citi, Suntrust and other big names. Those typically come through Res.net.
      I have done BofA short sales through Equator numerous times.

Vonda Lacey
      Associate Broker/Realtor at Key Real Estate, Waynesboro, VA

5. July 25, 2014 at 2:11 pm

This is old. You now have to apply through their outsourcers

Vicki Schwartz